Detention-Chapter 3

Cindy's pov

After school was over I headed to my car real quick to grab something. I feel bad for Jazmine how is she going to get home. She then yelled my name and ran up to me.

Cindy: Oh hey Jazmine, sorry I can't take you home I have detention

Jazmine: Oh don't worry about that it's cool beans. Huey going to take me home anyways.

Cindy: Oh then he going to come back and get his brother?

Jazmine: Nope. Riley drives his own individual.

Cindy: Oh that's cool

Jazmine: Yuppieee

Cindy: Well I'll text you later after I'm done with detention.

Jazmine: Yeah I know, and stay out of trouble AND control your anger.

Cindy: Okay.

She hugged me and I hugged back. I love Jazmine so much it's nice to have a best friend on the side that cares about you. After she left I grabbed my little book bag and went back inside the school going to the detention room. When I entered it was basically Riley and the people he was sitting with at the lunch table. Great just great. Riley was flirting lovey dovey shit with his girlfriend while the other 3 was just sitting around. I entered the classroom and sat somewhere away from everyone, Avoiding eye contact.

Mr Hostel: Alright shame that Ms Long neck has to watch y'all but be good or we going to talk tomorrow in my office.

Riley: Yeah yeah whatever Nigga.

Mr Hostel is the principal and I don't know who Ms Long neck is but they did her so wrong with that last name. I heard them chuckling in the back. Ugh here we go with the "snow bunny" and then laughing at me. I know they is I just know it. But like Jazmine said control my anger. I took deep breaths and just got on my phone. Then I felt a paper ball thrown at me. I turned to face them.

Cindy: Can y'all please. Stop

La'Tavia: Girl bye, nobody bothering you.

Cindy: Yeah okay

Smart ass mouth it didn't fall from the fucking ceiling. I turned back around and rolled my eyes. I hate this school so much. All of this is happening over a little bump. These people need to grow the fuck up.

Ms Long neck: Cindy can you take these papers to the office.

Cindy: ....yeah

I got up and grabbed the papers leaving the classroom and heading to the office to turn these papers in. After I dropped them off I headed back to the classroom and saw Riley in the men's bathroom. I avoided eye contact again and kept walking but he said something. Like always

Riley: Bunny

Cindy: I have a name.

Riley: I think bunny fits you

I turned to look at his him then I admire his figure. He must really works out. Very fit. Maybe he plays football.

Riley: what's your last name

Cindy: Why does that matter

Riley: I ask you answer

Cindy: McPherson..

Riley: Hmm C-Murph I like that

Cindy: The fuck is that

Riley: Your new name bunny.

Cindy: Yeah, no thanks

Riley: It's not optional. I call you what I want

Cindy: Why are you so mean to me

Riley: I'm not being mean it just a nickname

Cindy: You ruined my whole day

Riley: Aw, *Snickers* you gonna cry?

Cindy: No I ain't no bitch

Riley started smirking and I rolled my eyes and turned back to go back to detention. I could still felt his eyes on me. It's so weird I swear. Once I arrived I sat back down in my seat then that's when Riley came in. I took my phone out to text Jazmine.

Cindy: [Jazmine]

Jazmine: [sjcjfhejajajck]

Cindy: [The fuck? JAZMINE]

Jazmine: [Sisiiscjososk]

Cindy: [Jazmine? Did you get an virus again?]

Jazmine: [Cindy! I'm so sorry. I was uhm...busy? And I couldn't reach my phone to get to you my bad.]

Cindy: [What happened?]

Jazmine: [Nothing, what's up?]

Cindy: [I hate it here. This school sucks. And Riley's an asshole.]

Jazmine: [Oh, yeah I understand that]

Cindy: [Then he came up with an nickname for me that is called C-Murph like what the fuck is that]

Jazmine: [jskakaksk oh oh uhm maybe from your last name]

Cindy: [Yeah but my last name doesn't have  Murpth in it.]

Jazmine: [We akskdisks will never know why]

Cindy: [Jaz you good? 🤣]

Jazmine: [Yeah I'm just dealing with something big right now I'll text you back]

Cindy: [Aight, bye bye]

I went off our messages and went on a social media platform until it was time to leave. When it was going on 3:59 close to 4:00 Ms McKenzie released us from detention and I grabbed my bag and left. When I went outside I went to my car and threw my stuff in the back. I drive a Ford Fusion so it's pretty spacey for me. I looked over before getting in my car that Riley is near his. He drives an mustang eh I mean it fits with him. Him and his girlfriend shared a kiss while her hands was playing with his hair and his hands was holding her waist. I rolled my eyes ain't nobody wanna see that. I hoped in my car and started it driving off. Should've hit them with it. I laughed.

When I arrived home I laid on my bed after  a long day of school. Oh my goodness my legs hurt and my brain. This first day was terrible. I got a phone call from Jaz and I picked up.

Jazmine: Hii

Cindy: Hey

Jazmine: You okay?

Cindy: Yeah just.. exhausted

Jazmine: Yeahhh I me too.

Cindy: Is you sweating?

Jazmine: It's hot.

Cindy: Jazmine what was up with your texting earlier.

Jazmine: I was...busy while texting you. Basically doing 2 things at once

Cindy: Oh, hmmm okay

Jazmine: Come over Huey's house we gonna play a game.

Cindy: first of all I don't even know where that at. Second I'm not going over there because Riley gonna be over there.

Jazmine: No he's nottt he at his girlfriend house.

Just hearing "girlfriend" just gets on my nerves. No I'm not jealous I just can't stand Riley or her. She got a smart ass mouth because I don't let shit slide like that but I wasn't trying to get another detention but if detention never existed I would of pop that bitch's mouth so quick. Riley and his friends was gonna feel it.

Cindy: Okay I guess I'll come over.

Jazmine: Okayyy I'll send you the location.

Cindy: Okay.

Hmmmm I like how this is going. Why do you think Jazmine was texting like that? Who else doesn't like this La'Tavia girl? Don't play with Cindy she's about it 😛 what's going to happen next find out 😩❤️