Mall Shopping-Chapter 17

Cindy's pov

The next morning I was sleeping, good, peacefully and everything. To the point I didn't even know I overslept, my alarm ringed and I laid up quick as fuck before laying back down in my bed yawning. I took off my eye cover that I use when sleeping and threw it on the floor. Stupid alarm.

Cindy: Oh my godddddddd!!!!!

I waited a few minutes for my eyes to get used to the bright light from the sun. When it did I then took the opportunity to check my phone. 11:30!? Oh my god. Oh my god. Riley gonna be here soon. I got up and took a shower and got dress fast as quick as possible. Did my morning face routine and hair of course.

When I finished I checked the time again and it was 11:55. I can't believe I overslept that long. When I went downstairs after I grabbed my little book bag, house keys, and phone. I heard an honk outside. Damn already? I mean I guess. I walked outside and locked my house up. Btw this is what I was wearing today.

Just something casual

Just something casual. I love me some cargo pants to. I walked up to the car and opened his door. Getting in the back back seat. There was three seats back here, I was sitting with Jazmine and I had no idea who was this girl was. Krya and La'Tavia was in the front back seat. And Jordan was in the passenger seat. Why Krya and La'Tavia are here?

Cindy:.....Why is y'all here?

La'Tavia: None of yo business.

Riley: She asked a question, answer it or get the fuck out.

La'Tavia: .....But it ain't-

Riley: Respectfully.

She rolled her eyes at me and turned her head back towards me.

La'Tavia: Because I wanted to go mall shopping to. And I was over at Krya so her parents had me to go as well but didn't know it was Riley they thought it was Jordan taking us....

Cindy: .....Oh okay.

I went on my phone to avoid the awkwardness that was going on during this car ride. Why he did that? He didn't have to, she didn't had to answer if she didn't want to it really wasn't my business but I hate her and Krya.

Jazmine: Yayyy let's go now.

Lacey: Can we go to the food court first when we get there a bitch hungry.

Cindy: Who is you?

Lacey: Lacey, you must be Cindy.

Cindy: Oh, I never seen you before nice to meet you.

Lacey: Nice to meet ya too.

She must be a cheerleader or something. I never seen her before but she looks familiar. We was now heading to the mall. And when we arrived Riley found a parking spot and he head out. We went inside and went our separate ways until we meet each other again. Riley and Lacey, went to the food court. La'Tavia, Krya and Jordan went somewhere else, and me and Jazmine were also going to a shop.