It's Just A Charger-Chapter 45

Riley's pov

Me and Tavia were arguing about nothing but bullshit. Half of the topic was about Lacey. Fuck you mad at me for, yes I was messing around with her but bitch we ain't together. And yes I was fucking around with Cindy. But of course I didn't admit that because I made a promise to Cindy. But I was so pissed off today I couldn't even take Cindy to school. Krya car broke down and they needed a ride so I had to pick up Krya, Tavia and some of the other people on the cheer team.

Riley: Are you done now? Because yo hoe ass about to make me late to class.

La'Tavia: First of all. We supposed to be friends. Me asking you if you and Cindy got something going on made you that mad?

Riley: You always in my business. We friends not best friends. Stay out of my business.

I walked away and made my way to class. When I got there I walked in and seem like everyone was already here. I look at Cindy and she had her head down. I went over to my sit and sat down.

Cindy's pov

I was snoring til I heard my name being screamed out loud. To the point I lift my head up so fast. Damn how long I was sleep? I bet there's a red mark on my head.

Teacher: Cindy. Class is now starting imma need you to keep your head up okay?

Cindy: Yeah yeah yeah, whatever. DO ANYONE HAS A IPHONE CHARGER!?

Teacher: Cindy! Stop yelling in my class.

Cindy: Well I'll stop yelling when my phone get charged. This battery on it's last leg. It's on 2 percent someone give me a FUCKIN CHARGER.

Teacher: Cindy McPherson! You watch yo language Ms. Lady.

Cindy: No, you shut the fuck up. And again. Someone better let me borrow their charger because if this phone dies I'm putting my hands on everybody.

Riley: Here Cindy. Stop causing a scene.

I snatch it from him. Causing a scene? You need to shut ya punk ass up. I don't want the charger from you.

Cindy: No, I don't want nothing from you. Jordan. Hunny, can I borrow your charger?

Riley: Hunny..? Just use mines!

Jordan: Yeah, you can borrow my charger.

Cindy: Aww thanks. I'll make sure to give it back.

Riley: The fuck is yo problem.

Teacher: Riley! There's no cussing in my classroom!

Cindy: Nothing wrong with me. You been rude to me this morning and now you wanna be nice by giving me your charger? Oh Sunshine. I am good. You can leave my space now.

Riley: .... Whatever Bitch.

Cindy: Pfft, been called that many times.

Riley: Could've just taken my fucking charger.

Teacher: MR. FREEMAN

Riley: Oh shut the hell up I heard you damn it. Just put my ass in detention already.

He sat back down in his seat annoyed as hell while the teacher just made a hmph sound and went to her desk to make a report on her computer Im guessing. I just smirk, I didn't attend to do it on purpose but this man was just rude to me in the morning and now all of a sudden he thinks imma just talk to him right off the bat?

Teacher: You have lunch detention.

Riley: Whatever Hoe.

Teacher: What was that Mr. Freeman!?