Caught At Work-Chapter 12

Cindy's pov

The next day:

I was now at work taking orders. Ugh so damn tired. I was trying to go to sleep but couldn't sleep last night. Not only that some people ain't making it better with their rude ass manners. Makes me so mad but I'm not trying to hear the manager today. I seen Riley walk in with Jordan Krya and some other girl that was in their group. Oh noo- Nuh uh

I walked away fast to. No ma'ammm I'm not embarrassed if they see me working here because we all work to pay for our shit duh. It's just the fact They're HERE! I went up to McKenzie and ask for her to take those people orders imma take a little break and she accepted it. Oo thank you Lord.

McKenzie: Hello, how can I take y'all's order?

Jordan: Hmmm...what y'all want.

Riley looked up from his phone, putting it away and somehow. Again SOMEHOW made eye contact with me. When I say I turned away so fast I mean I turned away faster than a fat bitch running from a dog. Oh noo-, no ma'am I distracted myself with something because now I was feeling anxious as hell.

Riley: ..It doesn't matter. A pick 4 will be fine.

Jordan: Okay can we get 2 pick 4s and 1 number 3 and 1 of number 8.

McKenzie: Okayyy. Take out or dine in?

Riley: ...

Nobody answered so I did a little side eye and Riley was trying to see if it was really me. Awww shit leave me beeee!

Riley: ...Take out will be fine.

McKenzie: Alrightyyy. Your total is 32.50

Riley: I'm paying. Y'all go wait in the car I'll grab the food when it's ready.

Jordan: Aight

Nooo why him. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Boss: Hey can you go put these on the pick up spot.

The food done already?!!!! Ughhh why me. I grabbed them anyways and put them in the pick up spot. Bullshit. Riley grab them and made eye contact with me.

Cindy: Why you keep staring at me...yes I work at Wendy's damn.

Riley: There is nothing wrong with that just wasn't expecting your appearance. It was just an conspiracy but you didn't had to hide form me.

Cindy: Can you leave now.

Riley: Attitude much. See ya Bunny. And I'm not gonna tell anyone about it if it bothers you that much was never going to.

Once he grab his food he left the restaurant....I was surprised by what he told me it's surprising. It does seem like he the type to do something like that. I still hate him tho an apology would of been delightful while he was being rude to me last night. My heart is always beating when he makes eye contact with me. It's weird. I headed back to work so I can get out of here the next hour.

Riley's pov

Jordan: You good man?

Riley: Yeah, why? Hand me my food.

Jordan: Here. And you seem like you was looking for something in the restaurant.

Riley: I was. But that's not important.

Krya: Well....it maybe is important because it took you so long to answer that lady's question.

Riley: I said it was nothing don't piss me off.

Krya: Boyyy

Jordan: Krya don't start

Riley: I will make y'all walk don't piss me off.