Apologies and Forgiveness-Chapter 16

Riley's pov

School was finally about to be over for the week. And it was Spanish class. The most boring class of the day. I always ask myself why they be giving people who already speak Spanish this class. Should Americans be having this class since all we speak is English. Everyone here was just doing what they wanted. The teacher is watching a movie or something on her laptop. Mane! Ain't shit to do in here.

Huey: Can you stop tapping the desk.

Riley: Can you stop being a hater and get some bitches.

Huey: Whatever.

Riley: Who you texting?

Huey: Jazmine.

Riley: Damn, imagine.

Huey: Shut up. You need to be texting Cindy. You ain't got shit to do.

Riley: I rather speak to her in person.

Huey: But...she doesn't want to speak to you in person. Or at all for anything.

Riley: That is too damn bad. I don't care.

Huey: Well anyways. What you planning on doing this weekend.

Riley: Nothing. Why?

Huey: No reason just asking.

Riley: Are we still going to the mall?

Huey: You mind as well just stay back or go with someone else.

Riley: Why the fuck I gotta do that?

Huey: Because Cindy wanna go and she said she ain't going if you gonna be there.

Riley: Do it look like I give a fuck about what she feels. As soon as we apologize she ain't gon care if I go or not.

Huey: Well why don't you tell her that.

Riley: I will, Nigga.

Huey: But is you coming or nah?

Riley: Yeah. Ain't you is to?

Huey: No I gotta work so pick Jazmine up and make sure you bring her some food.

Riley: Nigga-! Do I look like Uber eats nigga?

Huey: I'm gonna give you my money.

Riley: Money for her food and my gas.

Huey: You got cash app.

Riley: Yeah nigga. Who doesn't.

Huey: Grandad.

Riley: He doesn't know how to work this new technology shit. Do I gotta pick up Cindy as well?

Huey: She might drive herself but I'm not sure yet. Ask her yourself.

Riley: Whatever nigga.

I took my phone out because everyone else got theirs out. I swear if I get in trouble this teacher is gonna be racist as fuck. They like blaming the most kid they hate the most but everyone doing the same exact thing. I went on my contacts looking for Cindy. Once I found her I went to our messages.

Riley: [Hey]

She didn't say anything but she read it. Bitch-. About 2 minutes later she texted back. Damn, you that mad at me?

Cindy: [Fuck you want?]

WOAHHhhh, the language. Shawty big mad.

Riley: [Damn, why you gotta talk to me like that.]

Cindy: [I don't want to speak to you. How the hell you got my numba]

Riley: [Been had it. Can I come later I gotta speak to you]