Priorities-Chapter 55

Cindy's pov

I was on the phone with Jazmine while I was doing my homework. Yes she's talking to me about the situation with her and Huey. It always something with these two.

Jazmine: So, now he cancelling on me. And it doesn't make any damn sense because me and him made plans first.

Jazmine:  I'm not saying he can't be around his Grandad. But he could at least let me come over.

Cindy: Well Jazmien you gotta think about it. He's upset.

Jazmine: For what? He knows I'm not cheating I don't understand what the issue is.

Cindy: I mean. You texting another guy in front of him. You asked another guy to help you with driving when your own boyfriend that has a car and license can do. He even wanted to do the project with you but you too busy texting white boy Carol.

Jazmine: Caleb.

Cindy: Well. I don't know him.

Jazmine: Okay who's side are you on!?

Cindy: I'm on nobody's side I'm just saying. If that was me in his shoes I would've been upset to.

Jazmine: So what do I do? I'm obviously getting help from him for a reason. Huey always working or hanging out with friends. I only have little of time before my test.

Cindy: Jazmien you are his priority. You're his girlfriend. He obviously would have made time for you.

Jazmine: *sighs* I guess I didn't think about it. I'll cancel with Caleb. But Huey clearly doesn't want to communicate with me right now.

Cindy: Girl. You live next door. If you don't walk to that boy's house.

Jazmine: He not a boy! He a man. My man. Mm.

Cindy: Chile- go to his house.

Jazmine: Okayy! I'll call you later.

Cindy: Okay.

We said bye to each other and hanged up the phone. I finished my homework and took a shower, got dress, then laid back in bed. I was now on FaceTime with Riley.

Riley: You miss me.

Cindy: No.

Riley: Fuck you mean, no?

Cindy: Boy I just saw you. Like 3 hours ago.

Riley: So? You should still miss me when I'm not around.

Cindy: Yeah sorry I'm not obsessive.

Riley: Well. I'm horny.

Cindy: Then play with yourself.

Riley: Why would I do that when you have a hole.

Cindy: Get off my phone. I'm not even turned on right now.

Riley: Unless I turn you on.

Cindy: Bye Riley.

Riley: No no no. Let me come over. We can snuggle and enjoy cuddles.

Cindy: Okay.

Jazmine's pov

I was about to knock on the door but Riley opened it. He looks like he about to go somewhere.

Riley: ..Oh hey Jaz. What you doing here?

Jazmine: I want to speak to my boyfriend.

Riley: Yeahhh he kinda busy right now.

Jazmine: You think I give a fuck?

Riley: Who you talking to!?

Jazmine: Nobody. Where you going?