Why'd you do it?-Chapter 27

Cindy's pov

Half of the day wasn't that bad even tho the morning was pretty terrible. I had one more class until it was time to leave. But then I was gonna have to come back for practice. I walked inside and everyone was already here. I mean I am a minute late after the bell ring. I sat down and this is the worst class of the day. Because it had people I didn't like or fuck with.

La'Tavia: Ma'am your late.

Cindy: By a minute, I'm okay it's not that serious.

La'Tavia: So go get a pass.

Cindy: You not the teacher so mind your business.

Jordan: Tavia leave her alone.

La'Tavia: Boy bye, just a couple hours ago you was embarrassing her.

Krya: Ughhh can y'all like shut the fuck up.

Jordan: No, you need to tell your best friend to shut the fuck up.

La'Tavia: BOYYYY all I said is that she needed a pass.

Cindy: And I told you I don't I'm only a minute late. So again, mind your business.

La'Tavia: Girl, who the fuck you talking to because you can get your shit rocked.

Cindy: I promise you, this ain't what chu want.

La'Tavia: Bitch we can get it right now.

Cindy: You right, we can.

We both got up out of our seats offensive. I don't know who she talking to. Just because I'm a white girl I will fuck this girl up like who she thinks she is. Before we could go any further Riley walked into the room and she sat back down while rolling her eyes. Girl no get yo ass up what was all that energy.

Riley: What's going on?

Teacher: Mr Freeman you're late.

Riley: Yeah I got your pass, damn. Can a nigga smell the febreeze in this bitch first.

Teacher: I don't have time for your potty mouth young man to hand me your pass and sit down.

Riley rolled his eyes and made eye contact with me.

Riley: Why you standing up like you was about to bang.

Cindy: Because I was.

Riley: .....What happened?

La'Tavia: ....

Cindy: Nothing, nothing at all.

I sat down back in my seat and went back on my phone. I bet that bitch gonna keep her mouth shut now. I thought we was gonna fight but her scary ass sat back down all because her ex walked in the room and didn't want to look like a damn fool once she gets beat up.

Riley gave the teacher the pass disrespectfully and sat down in the back desk. I was just minding my business texting Jazmine.

Riley's pov

Aw man. I'm tired as a bitch. I sighed while rubbing my forehead from exhaustion and I took my phone out to be on it. I felt someone walking over here and I did a side eye seeing Tavia. Ughhh man I don't want to deal with this shit right now. Fuck this hoe want. She pulled a chair next to me and sat down.

La'Tavia: Riley

Riley: What, hoe.

La'Tavia: Why so rude. I just wanted to talk to you

Riley: Well I don't wanna talk to you.

La'Tavia: Ugh, Riley. Just listen to me. I kept my distance from you for a week or two now.