Handling Our Differences-Chapter 48

Jazmine's pov

It was the next day. It been like 12-18 hours of me and Huey not speaking and since our argument. Right now I was at my locker but I did took few peeks at Huey.

How can he look so calm about this? He grabbed what he needed out of his locker and walked pass me like I didn't even exist.

I sighed with ashamed. It's all my fault but like Cindy said just talk about it. I should have never put so much pressure on him to begin with and I don't want anyone else with my man. I mean we broke up but he still my man the fuck.

Riley: Yo, Jaz.

I turned my head to my left direction and saw Riley.

Jazmine: Oh hey, uhm what's up?

Riley: U good?

Jazmine: Yeah!? Why? I don't look like it

Riley: Your eyes look puffy and you wearing a lot of black today which is unusual because you never wear this much black.

Jazmine: Gosh, spying me or something?

Riley: No, I don't give a damn what you do but you is like a sister to me so I care.

Jazmine: Well, thanks Riley. It just Huey.

Riley: I heard y'all arguing last night but didn't know what.

Jazmine: Oh we broke up actually.

Riley: Damn? That's foul. Why?

Jazmine: Because it was my fault..

I try to conversate with him without trying to cry. Just talking about it makes me breathing shaky.

Riley: Oh, I wouldn't know because he didn't talk to me about it once he just went straight to sleep when you left.

See...he doesn't even care for real but he says I'm overreacting.

Jazmine: *sighs* are argument was about him. That day when he gave you advice. It just pop up in my mind because he's good at giving advice but can't do the advice himself.

Riley: Well, we all know Huey doesn't do relationships.

Jazmine: And it's not just about him it's about me to. I need to stop putting pressure on him and stop being selfish.

Riley: True, True.

Jazmine: You wasn't supposed to agree with that!

Riley: Oh sorry...but shit you do-

Jazmine: Riley!

Riley: Continue.

Jazmine: I just wanted to make sure he cares about me.

Riley: Of course that nigga cares about you. He talks about you when you're not around, he tries to make sure to answer your texts less than a minute. This nigga did a whole portrait of you I didn't even know this nigga could draw.

Jazmine: He did....!? He talks about me?

Riley: Yes this nigga talks about you all I be hearing is Jazmine, Jazmine, Jazmine. It stresses me the fuck out I be having to go outside and smoke some weed.

Jazmine: Aw....he never shown me the portrait tho.

Riley: Because he's not done with it. He doesn't know if he wants to paint it or leave it shaded. It actually was gonna be for your birthday but I expose it.

Jazmine: Awww....I feel terrible now.

Riley: Yeah, you should.

Jazmine: Riley-