Favors and Breakdowns-Chapter 9

Cindy's pov

It was already the next day and I was already at school. I got out of my car grabbing my little bookbag and my phone. I closed my door and saw La'Tavia walking with her group of friends. Damn she looks like she has been through it after that breakup. I mean dark color clothes on, with no makeup, nothing. Damn someone is not feeling the brightest today I giggled just thinking of me saying that. I minded my business and walked inside the school.

I saw Jazmine and Huey and made my way over there.

Cindy: Hey Jaz

Jazmine: Hey Cindy!

Cindy: Have you seen La'Tavia?

Jazmine: Yeah she in the cafeteria

Cindy: No I mean naturally

Jazmine: Oh yeah she looks like she has been through a mental breakdown after Riley left her.

Huey: It was her fault anyways she should've been the last to shed tears.

Jazmine: I agree.

Cindy: Damn but she wasn't caring when she cheated.

Huey: Exactly, that's what she does to get Riley's attention. She wants him to feel bad so he'll take her back. I hope he finally uses his brain for once.

Jazmine: Why don't you tell him that?

Huey: Oh I do it multiple times but he never listens but last night was my first time when he told me he was finally done with her. I hope he meant what he said.

Cindy: wow

Just hearing that is saying Riley does have a soft spot but also can be an asshole and nobody can't say a damn thing about it. They were off and on a lot. I bet a lot of females on his dick after hearing he's single. I turned facing the door and saw him walking through the door. I blushed at how he was looking today. He was wearing Black joggers with a Blue shirt with Blue Air Jordans 1, his hair is in an Afro bun. He took his cornrows out. Damn he looked fine but I slapped myself to reality. Yet he is still my enemy and I looked at Jazmine swiftly trying to get him off my mind.

Jazmine: What's wrong- wait. Are you blushing..? Oooooo!

Cindy: What? No what would I exactly be blushing at.

Jazmine: Riley

Cindy: No, no, no that's a rival he is my enemy. It's just hot here in this damn hallway.

Jazmine: Sureee

Cindy: Imma go get breakfast.

Jazmine: Okayy

I walked away from Huey and Jazmine. Pfft blushing? Me blushing!? Bye! Okay well maybe I was but doesn't mean I have feelings for him I just happen to see something different. He must be getting his hair rebraided he doesn't seem the type to wear his hair out. Maybe he just wear cornrows and buns. He still looked fine today. When I arrived to the cafeteria Riley and La'Tavia was at opposite tables.

Riley was sitting with the guys on the basketball team and La'Tavia was sitting with the people on the cheer squad. They were really popular and I also noticed La'Tavia couldn't keep her eyes off of Riley. Yeah she definitely regretted it.

La'Tavia: Aye, bunny get over here.

I turned to look at her and just kept walking because that ain't my damn name hoe.

La'Tavia: Ughh..Cindy

Oh my fucking god leave me the fuck alone for once shit. I walked over to see what she wanted.