First Experience Of Getting High-Chapter 23

Cindy's pov

I finally made it to his house and I sat in my car for a minute before getting out. I wanted to make sure my phone was on DND. Who wants to watch a movie and my phone rings loudly during the movie. A mood killer for real. I got out of my car and closed my door locking it. I went to their door and knocked on it. 30 seconds later Riley opened it. I visualize his outfit. He had no top on with gray jockers and some blue bubble slides.

Riley: Hey

Cindy: H-Hey. Where yo shirt boi.

Riley: Girl- this is my house and it's hotter than a bitch in here, come in.

I walked inside taking off my shoes and my coat leaving my phone in my coat pocket.

Cindy: Why do people buy those? They are so ugly.

Riley: Yeah but they comfortable as shit.

Cindy: Mhmmmm

Riley: And cheap get yo self a pair. They got tons of colors.

We sat down on the couch and Riley gave me the remote to find something on TV while he was rolling up. I watched him as he was licking it to seal and everything. Damn he looks attractive doing it too.... After I found something I put it on. It was like a Chris Tucker movie. Love that man I wish he would do more but it's okay to do different things for the better you.

Riley: Love this movie.

Cindy: What's it called again?

Riley: Friday.

He says as he was lighting up the weed. I watched his every move as he inhale the smoke for a couple seconds and then exhaled it.

Riley: See simple, but you ain't gotta wait long to exhale it. Can exhale it right away.

He gave it to me and I just stared at it. Sometimes I do be wanting to try it now would of been the opportunity but what is my mama gonna think when it's time for my next drug test for my next appointment. I really don't care she to busy hoeing.

Riley: Let me help you.

I gave it back to him and he inhale it again. He brought his face closer to mines and he told me to open up my mouth. I did as he said and he exhaled out as I suck some in and waited a couple seconds. He was so close to my mouth we looked like we was gonna kiss. I exhaled the smoke he gave to me to inhale and I felt myself relax. He was still close to my face, we were making eye contact, and feeling each other breathing.

I bite my bottom lip as he was eyeing me down and then smirked.

Riley: How was that?

Cindy: I like it.

Riley: You like it huh? How you feel?

Cindy: Relaxed. I like the favor what kind is it.

Riley: Pineapple.

He puffed some of the smoke when he inhaled again and pass the weed to me. I inhale the weed and I felt myself feeling good in a good way. Feeling my eyes getting lazy from tiredness but also satisfyingly. I inhale a few more times and pass it back to him. He licked his lips and I started laughing out of nowhere. A couple minutes later we was just laughing at nothing I knew we was high as fuck.

I had no idea what I was doing because I was so high but I was basically flirting with this man. I was tracing my finger on his fit chest and he was just rubbing his hand between my thighs.

Cindy: Hey

Riley: hmm?

Cindy: You kinda cute.

Riley: Shii, you kinda cute, ol sexy ass.