Broken Leg?-Chapter 31

Cindy's pov

Riley carried me to the nurse room but it was just us in here. He placed me on top of the bed and checked her cabinets with his key he got probably in the office. He took our a gentls wrap bandage for my leg, cotton balls and alcohol. Why he got that? I look at my leg and saw myself bleeding a little. Oh.

He came close to me, moving my leg a little.  I whimper, oh my god it hurts so bad.

Riley: Sorry, I just need to clean it up.

Cindy: mm, ow. Thank you Riley.

Riley: Why you let him push you. Couldn't see his face who was the guy?

Cindy: I was gonna hit him in the face with a basketball but I would've gotten in trouble for it.

Riley: I would've allowed it.

He says as he double taps the cotton ball that had a little bit of alcohol on it to clean up the bleeding. Ugh my skin so sensitive.

Cindy: Ow...

After he finished cleaning up he wrap the bandage around my leg gently.

Riley: You not allow to come to practice Monday.

Cindy: Whyyy?

Riley: Your leg needs to heal Cindy. Til you go to the hospital and get a case for your leg to heal your bone. Your leg may be broken.

Cindy: So what's this bandage for?

Riley: To get you through the night. But this is just a punk ass bandage not a case. You'll need a case. If you want me to take you to the hospital tomorrow for support for your leg call me.

Cindy: ......Okay.

Riley: Cindy, look at me when I'm talking to you so I know you understand.

Cindy: ........

Okay, his dominance turned me on a little but it ain't time for that. I really wanna practice more but it's okay it'll only be a day right? I hope so. He must've pushed me hard for me to end up going to the hospital. Should've broken his nose with the ball.

Riley: I know you wanna play ball butwe can't have you to play on a broken leg. When it heals you'll be back on track I promise.

Cindy: Okay......

Riley: Promise me you won't put so much pressure on yourself.

Cindy:.......Promise

Me and Riley kept staring at each other like we wanted to make a move till Tavia and Krya camed in. I avoid looking at his eyes quick as fuck and stared at nothing. Ughh she always ruining the fucking moment.

La'Tavia: Riley, oh my god is you okay?

Riley: Yeah?

He stand up and she hugged him. Really? Right in front of me? She hugged him tight and all he did was kept his hands up to not hug back and stare at her like he was confused. He pushed her off of him lightly and she stared at him.

La'Tavia: Whoops sorry. I just wanted to make sure you was okay. I mean I was looking for you and Jordan said you was in the nurse office so I thought something happened.

Riley: Right....uhm. I'm fine I came here to take care of Cindy's leg.

.....I know she did that shit on purpose. This bootlegged lizard nose bitch knows damn well nothing happened to Riley I was the one on the ground in pain. I need to get the fuck up out of here. I moved slowly to get up out of bed safely.