Bowling Day-Chapter 51

Cindy's pov

It was the next day and right now I was listening to music while in the shower. They should make an electrical shower where we have the ability to listen to music and shower at the same time. That'll be interesting for the next generation.

Mother: CYNTHIA!

Cindy: ugh....

Once I finished getting the rest of the soap off my body I turned off the water and hopped out. Putting my towel on and stopping the music. When I opened the door my mother stood in front of the doorway with her arms folded.

Cindy: Can I help you?

Mother: You been in the shower too long. Move along other people have to use it.

Cindy: I only been in here for 15 minutes?

Mother: It actually been 30, I kept count. Now please, leave my bathroom so I can use it.

Cindy: First of all, it's not even yours. You don't pay no bills in this house, Dad does. Excuse me, you're blocking the exit.

She moved out the way and all I heard was a sigh that escape her mouth. Ughh I hate her so much, she feels like she owns everything but she doesn't. Literally my dad pays for everything, that's why I'm still alive. He could've took me with him when he moved out but I felt like I was not little anymore so I could take care of myself. I'm 16, with a job and just in case if my mom happened to come back she needed to get in the house somehow.

When I enter my room, I closed the door and got dress. Something cute but casual today. It's supposed to be hot today but not too hot. I like when the weather is going to be warm. When I finished I did a hairstyle with my hair and grab my car keys. Leaving out my room to go downstairs to tell my mother where I'm going and that I was leaving.

I left the house and got in my car to head to the bowling place that Jaz sent to me yesterday night.

Riley's pov

Jordan: Why you didn't go?

Riley: What you mean? I didn't want to.

Jordan: Well, you could've went at least spent time with her.

Riley: For a nigga that cheats a lot you sure check a lot on me but can't even do it yourself.

Krya: Exactly.

Jordan: Oh nigga hush. Yeah I be doing some bullshit but I know how to spend time with a female.

Riley: Whatever Nigga.

La'Tavia: We can go bowling with you. Come on it'll be fun.

Riley: Yeah no thank you.

Krya: You don't have to coach til 4:00. It's only 12:00 right now.

Riley: If I didn't go with my own girlfriend what makes y'all think imma go with y'all?

La'Tavia: Becauseeeee we friends. There's nothing wrong spending time with friends.

Jordan: Exactly, get out the house a bit nigga.

Riley: That's not fair because I just told her I wasn't going.

Krya: So nigga? You don't gotta play but at least come because who wanna stay in the house with a grumpy old man.

Riley: Well you have a point there but still.

La'Tavia: Just come on. You don't gotta play, just watch for all we care.

Riley: ...Whatever Tavia. Y'all niggas need to get off my dick.