What's So Important?-Chapter 50

Cindy's pov

It was another school day, and me and Riley walked in the building holding hands.  Everyone was staring and I was happy as hell. Now to think of it, it's actually is nice to be in a relationship again. Hopefully this would be more healthier and better than my last.

Huey: Well, well, well. Look what we have here.

Jazmine: Ughhhhh finallyyyyy! Y'all look Soooo cuteeeee.

Cindy: Thanks guys.

Riley: Imma head to class.

He kissed me on the forehead and I smiled while watching him walk away.

Huey: You seem happy.

Cindy: I am, very happy. Let's just hope I can stay happy.

Huey: It'll come through, this is not his first relationship but just try to be different not too similar to La'Tavia.

Cindy: Right, I thought about that too. I want to become his new memories.

Jazmine: Awww this is so cute.

Huey: Jazmine.

Jazmine: Finally, this been taking foreverrr I was so tired of y'all going back and forth and just talking. But THIS right here is just perfect.

Huey: Jazmine.

Jazmine: What Huey, damn you always interrupting my happiness.

Huey: You causing a scene.

Jazmine: So!? Let the people know that that's HER man. And well everyone knows you my man so.

Huey: Jazmine.

Cindy: Anyways, imma go get some breakfast. I'll catch up with y'all later.

Jazmine: Okayyy bye!

Huey: Jazmine.

Jazmine: WHAT!?

Huey: ...Stop yelling at me.

Jazmine: Oh my god, is you high?

I rolled my eyes and laughed at their intervention. They is one crazy couple. I went into the cafeteria and see what was served. Hmmmm, what do I want.

La'Tavia: McPherson.

I side eye, seeing Tavia and her little "crew". Not to day lord. I turned around facing their direction.

Cindy: Tavia.

La'Tavia: Sooo I heard you and Riley together.

Cindy: Yeah, we are.

La'Tavia: Must be nice. Don't get your hopes too up tho. He won't stay for long.

Cindy: Uhm, ok? Don't know what that supposed to mean.

La'Tavia: I mean he's a great guy but as soon you make a mistake boom he's gone.

Cindy: Uhm...well, I don't attend to cheat like some people. Have a good day.

I grabbed my stuff and now walking away. I rolled my eyes at her accusations. I'm already having a good day don't piss me off.  I'm not a cheater and I would never wanna cheat on Riley. She's just mad that's all it is.

I hate her so much, like girl I don't need to know of what you and Riley did in the past. That is beyond me because I can treat him better. I went to class and Riley was already here. Of course he was he decided to go to class early today for some reason. I sat in the seat next to him and he placed his phone down.

Cindy: Hey.

Riley: Sup. You good? You look angry.

Cindy: No, I'm not angry. Just your ex got a mouth on her huh?