Time For Practice-Chapter 10

Cindy's pov

It was time for practice after a long day but before I went I wanted some nuggets. I skipped lunch and I shouldn't have but I didn't had cash on me just credit cards. It was only 3:00 so I had 30 minutes. Would hate to be the first one there just gonna show how overly excited I am. I was now in the school parking lot eating my nuggets with some fries. Mm so good. I saw Riley coming out of the building to grab something from his car and saw La'Tavia came out right after him.

It's not my business but why she still here? Even if she did got practice it wouldn't be here since the gym is going to be used. I rolled my window down cuz not gon lie. I'm an nosey ass bitch. She walked up towards him and stared at him with her arms folded. I made sure my window was down a little bit to hear their conversation. Riley grabbed what he needed and then close his door and lock it not realizing La'Tavia was there he turned around and scowled.

La'Tavia: Riley

Riley: Whaattt damn. Just because we broke up we are not friends I don't fuck with you.

La'Tavia: I just wanna talk

Riley: Well I don't want to, go home. Why the fuck is you still here?

La'Tavia: Because I missed my bus on purpose to speak to you and my mom is going to come get me.

Riley: Well wait for yo mama because I don't want to speak hoe.

La'Tavia: I regretted it!

Riley: Okay? The fuck that got to do with me?

La'Tavia: Why can't you see that I'm sorry for what I done

Riley: The amount of times you did it. Tavia this is not just a one time thing you did. It's multiple

La'Tavia: I know, I know nigga. You always busy and we never spend time together the way I want to.

Riley: So the smart thing to do is cheat? When we could've handled and talk it out.

La'Tavia: I didn't think about that my mind was on other things.

Riley: Cool. Don't care stop talking to me you is an unidentified person.

La'Tavia: Ugh Riley-

Riley: Blocked

She rolled her eyes and walked away sniffing. Damn, manz cold as ice. He is not no simp. He rolled his eyes while sighing deeply annoyed. He felt like he was being watched and turn his way I act like I dropped something and ducked to get it. Awww shit. I hope he did not see me I knew my dumbass should've mind my white ass business. Before I knew it I came back up and heard a knock on my window.

......I rolled down my window and Riley raised an eyebrow at me. Zaddy looking fine...let me stop. Girl be fucking for real you know damn well you was being serious. It's like my mind be speaking to me fuck on.

Riley: Why are you watching me?

Cindy: Boy bye ain't nobodu was looking at you. I was eating my mcnuggets and dropped something so I duck to get it.

Riley: You must think I'm retarded.

Cindy: You are because I was not looking at you.

Riley: You know you only got 10 minutes right? While you're too busy watching me. I know I'm fine.

Cindy: Boy bye. You doing too much I was just eating nuggets. Kinda mad I didn't get my other sweet N sour sauce I asked for.

Riley: *chuckling* hurry up.

He walked away as I rolled my window up. I watched him walking away with papers in his hands. Ughhh I don't feel like moving but I ain't got no choice. I got out my car and went in.