I Don't Like Her-Chapter 21

Jazmine's pov

School was finally over for the day. I was in the passenger seat waiting for Huey to come out of the building already. Ughhh he takes foreverrrrr. Hope he still ain't mad at me from what happened earlier. He was coming outside while talking to some girl from his history class. I know her. She been here her entire 4 years. So yeah they know each other. Nobody asked her to speak to my man tho.

They said they last byes and Huey was now walking to his car. He opened the driver door and got inside. I folded my arms and just looked out the window avoiding eye contact with him. Because like no, I don't like her. She always had a thing for Huey since freshmen year. But he ain't never noticed. She was too "pussy" to speak to him. And now she wants to speak to him? Girl back the fuck up.

Huey: What's up with you?

Jazmine: Nothing can we go now?

We started backing up from the parking lot and started moving away from the school.

Huey: What's with the attitude?

Jazmine: What attitude?

Huey: I don't know. You just seem bothered by something.

Jazmine: Then I don't got an attitude. So stop assuming when ain't nobody got an attitude.

Huey: Woahhhhhh! Who is you talking to like that?

Jazmine: Nothing Huey just drop me off at home please.

Huey: No, because I don't know who the hell you talking to like that. I did nothing to you.

Jazmine: I didn't said you did. Now stop taking to me and just drive.

Huey: You serious right now.

Jazmine: .......

Huey: Alright...cool, cool.

About 5 minutes passed and we didn't said anything to each other. I don't care he took so long in the building because he was talking to Cassie like sucking inches of dick havin ass. Bullshit. When we pulled in the drive way of my house I grabbed my stuff from the floor and checked to make sure I had everything in it.

Huey: So you are not gonna talk to me?

I rolled my eyes and opened the door to get out.

Huey: Jazmine.

I closed the door and walked up to my front door unlocking it before going inside to shut it. He sighed and just decided that the best way would just to go home to his house and talk to me tomorrow.

Cindy's pov

We was practicing for an hour and did our routine workout. We was on break and I went to go get a drink of water like always.

Riley: You really got moves, wanna come over some time and play ball?

Cindy: Sure. Sounds fine with me.

Jazmine texted me and I checked my phone. I still got 10 minutes left so why not.

Cindy: [What's good, Jaz?]

Jazmine: [Nothing, just wanna talk to somebody.]

Cindy: [Huey not available.]

Jazmine: [Uhm, I'm mad at him right now so we not speaking. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe!]

Cindy: [What happeneddddd?]

Jazmine: [He was taking so long in the damn building and then I saw him walking out with Cassie!]

Cindy: [Cassie....Cassie? His history classmate?]

Jazmine: [YES! And I'm over here like well damn can you give a chick an heads up! Then what really bothers me is I feel like she trying to get closer to him after all these years.]