Why You Got A Attitude?-Chapter 44

Cindy's pov

I woke up the next morning, feeling satisfied but I also woke up from my alarm. It's another school day. "Yay" Ughhh. I looked around the room for Riley but he was nowhere to be found. Since when did he wake up, early in the morning? Since when did he ever get up before me. I hopped out of his bed and changed my clothes to get ready for school.

When I finished I headed downstairs and saw Riley on the couch smoking. And there was Jazmine and Huey. Is it early or something? Usually Huey and Jaz be on their way to school.

Jazmine: HI CINDY!!!

Cindy: Damn, Jaz. Hey and why you gotta be so loud.

Jazmine: Hehe sorry.

Cindy: Why y'all still here?

Huey: It's early.

Riley: Damn, bitch. We not allow to be in our own house or something?

Cindy: Bitch? The fuck is up with you. It was just a simple question.

Riley: Cool, oh and yeah take the bus. I have a couple of people to pick up today.

He got up from the couch, and walked pass me. The fuck is his problem. He caught an attitude out of nowhere. I looked back at Jaz and Huey. All Jaz did was shrug her shoulders and Huey pinched the bridge of his nose. I folded my arms and rub my arm gently because I was in my thinking session.

Cindy: The fuck is his problem.

Jazmine: I don't know.

Huey: Him and Tavia got in a argument early in the morning on the phone.

Cindy: About what?

Huey: She was still on about him and Lacey messing around with each other so they was arguing. He gotten a headache and just been mad since.

Cindy: Okay, but he ain't gotta take that shit out on me.

Jazmine: I know right. It was just like you said one simple thing and then bam! He just exploded with anger.

Huey: You can ride with us.

Cindy: Nah, I'm good. I'll take the bus.

Jazmine: Oh no you don't.

Cindy: No it's really fine.

Huey: Welp, I tried.

Jazmine: No! Shut up Huey! Cindy you going with us and that's final.

Huey: Look at you, trying to put your foot down.

Jazmine: Shut up or I'm not having sex with you for the week.

Huey: They gave us internet for a reason.

Cindy: Uhm, imma go wait in the car.

Jazmine: I'm coming with you.

Huey: I'll go get my keys.

Me and Jaz left the house and got in Huey's car. Damn I would of been caught red-handed driving this big ass car. Huey is really tall so it would make sense for something bigger/taller for him. Unlike my car, his legs would be crisscrossing.

Jazmine: You okay?

Cindy: Yeah I'm good, I just don't understand him sometimes. There's times he's all nice and open and then other times he's a complete asshole.

Jazmine: I just don't understand why he would taken it out on you.

Cindy: That's what I'm saying but noooo. He always wanna take shit out on me like I'm his best friend or something. He wasn't mad when he was spreading my legs last night!

Jazmine: Oop! He ate you out?

Cindy: Yes! Because he a horny motherfucka but if I didn't let him I bet he would've been mad from last night and this morning.

Jazmine: Y'all is something else.

Cindy: No he is something else. If I act different around him he better not say shit or act like he don't shit.

Huey then came to the car and we started making our way to the school.

Cindy: Thank you for letting me drive with y'all. My car is gonna be out the shop today so I won't need anything else.

Huey: It's cool, I was just not gonna let Riley have you to get on the bus.

Cindy: It's ok.

Huey: I don't think it was mature of him to take shit that ain't got nothing to do with you out on you. I'll talk to him about it later.

Cindy: No really you don't gotta do that. I don't want him to get mad even more than he already is.

When he parked, I thank them and got my stuff, and got out. While I was walking Riley caught my eye. Him and Tavia was arguing again. I just shook my head in shame and went on with my business.

I walked inside the school and went to my locker to put my stuff up. Damn. I have practice today after school. But am I going to come? Hell nah. I'll just practice at home.  I really don't want to talk to anyone today. Riley blew my shit with his rudeness and dramatic behavior.

He lucky I was calm in the morning because the way he spoke to me I would've put a knot in his head that he would need icepack to help the swollenness.

Krya: Cindyyy.

Ughhhhhh, get the fuck away from meeeeee. I turned my head towards Krya direction as she was walking closer. The hell she wants? Since when Krya ever wanted to talk to me.

Krya: Hey Girllll.

Cindy: The fuck you want.

Krya: Zamnnnn girl? Who made you mad.

Cindy: you never talk to me so it's clear you obviously want something. Again. What is it?

Krya: Nuthinggg girl. But I just have a question.

Cindy: *sighs*.

Krya: Did you and Riley fucked?

Cindy: .......

Hell nah I'm not answering that. Where she even got that from? Nosey ass bitch I'll punch you in the fucking eye. I ain't telling you shit so what you can go tell everyone about it and have me look like a slut.

Cindy: Why you asking.

Krya: No reason, I mean y'all been close. Like really, really close. I mean we already saw y'all kissed at the pool party.

Cindy: .....*sighs* it was just a little elementary school kiss nothing personal.

Krya: Well yeah, but that looked really passionate.

Cindy: Listen, I didn't kiss him. He kissed me so whatever you trying to get out of me. There's no point to try because what's my business is my business. What's our business is our business.

Krya: So, y'all did fucked?

Cindy: .....I don't know. Ask him about that. He knows more than me. I'm sure he'll loveeee to answer.

That's all I said and walked away. I'm not answering nothing else. It's always me answering the questions he doesn't answer shit. Even tho we agreed to not say anything. Eventually the truth was gonna come out.

I'm so sick of everyone being in our business. So I'll let him handle that on his own and I'll act like I don't know shit. Since he got a attitude. I do too. We both can have a terrible day today. It's only fair.

I head to class, sat down and laid my head down til class start. It's not even half of the day and already dealing with bullshit. Can't wait to get away from everyone. Awww shit I forgot my iphone charger.