31

Lilly couldn't believe someone had told her father she was pregnant. She knew she wasn't.

She knew that someone was trying to come between her and her father knowing they already had a fragile relationship.

Lilly badly wanted to find out who had told him she was pregnant. She wanted to know what their issue was. She wanted to know why.

Lilly knew she had avoided him ever since. She knew he had been waiting to see her. But she couldn't. She couldn't do that.

When she woke that morning, Alyssa was walking in. Lilly frowned. "Where were you? You didn't stay in here."

"I know. I was with your father. He's trying to get me to tell you to speak to him. He wants to know what's going on with you. And I've been telling him that you're not pregnant. He doesn't believe it," Alyssa said as she looked to her best friend.

Lilly shook her head. She hated how she wasn't believed. And by her own father of all people. She sighed. "I need to know who's told him that I'm pregnant. It's so far from the truth."

Alyssa smiled and took her hand. "It's gonna be okay. I'll sort it for you. I don't know how. But I will sort it," she told her.

"Thanks."

Alyssa smiled and looked to her. "Talk to Draco. You need to tell him."

"I know. I just don't want to upset anyone," Lilly said.

***
Lilly was walking through the school. She bumped into someone. She looked up to see her father. "Oh Merlin."

"We need to talk. Follow me."

Lilly groaned as she followed him back down to the dungeons. She looked to him. "I'm not pregnant. I don't know who told you that but I'm not," she told him.

Severus looked to his only child. He handed her a potion. "This is a potion. To confirm it."

Lilly rolled her eyes and sighed. She downed the potion. Severus pointed his wand to her stomach and whispered an incantation.

After a few moments, he sighed. "I believe you."

"Who told you?"

"I cannot tell you."

Lilly scoffed. She looked into her fathers eyes. She tried to read his mind. But she wasn't good at it. She sighed. "Why can't you tell me?"

Severus turned and walked off. Lilly sighed and left. Hating how her relationship with her father just seemed to be getting a lot worse.

***
Draco pulled Lilly into an empty classroom. He smirked and kissed her neck. "You are amazing. You know that?" He said in between her kisses.

Lilly moaned as she felt his hand slipping into her tights. She slipped her thong to the side and pushed a finger into her. "Oh fuck," she moaned.

"I knew you'd like that," Draco said as he began pumping his fingers in and out of her.

Lilly felt her walls tightening around her. She soon released her load. Draco smirked. "I wanted to show you that no matter what happens, I will always love and support you."

Lilly looked to him and smiled. But could she open up about what she was going through? Especially when it became clear to everyone that she was unwell?