8

Lily sat in the common room. She was off and wasn't herself and everyone had noticed. Draco walked into the common room and frowned as he saw his girlfriend. He walked over and took  a seat next to her and smiled "talk to me?" He said as she looked to him and sighed. Lily knew that she wanted to talk to him and that she wanted to tell him the truth but she couldn't, she couldn't tell him that she had saw Alyssa and her father kissing. She just couldn't. Lily wiped the tears from her face and looked to him and smiled "what's the point all hat everyone ever does is lie to use me?" She said as Draco looked to her and frowned. He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her into a hug and smiled as he held her close "it's okay, I'm here" he said.

Lily buried her head into his chest and sighed "I hate this" she said as Draco smiled "I know but I'm here and I would never lie or hurt you" He said as he leant in and kissed her. She pulled him close before he pulled her to her feet and smiled. "Let's go for a walk, you can clear your head and talk to me" he said as she looked to him and smiled as she took a hold of his hand and walked out of the common room with him. She knew she couldn't stop Alyssa in it as much as she wanted to tell Draco the truth.

***

Later that day, Lily walked into the hall and smiled as she saw Alyssa who was sitting at the table. She walked over and took a seat opposite her and smiled "hey" Alyssa said as she looked to lily who ran a hand through her hair and sighed. "Is there something going on with you and my dad?" Lily asked as Alyssa looked to her and felt the colour drain from her face as she looked to lily "I...it's nothing" "I saw you kissing" lily said as Alyssa sighed and looked to her. She knew how worried that lily was and didn't want their be anymore tension between lily and snape "he wanted me to talk to you, to make it right over him lying to you over your mum and he kissed me and I don't know what to do over it, it shocked me" Alyssa said.

Lily looked to her and smiled. She knew how her father was and how he did things so hay he could get his own way."just be careful, I know what he's like and I don't want him to hurt you" lily said as Alyssa smiled. She didn't want Alyssa to be hurt by her father and she didn't want to loose Alyssa. Lily knew that part of her didn't trust her father, no matter what happened. She knew he was up to something and had a feeling that he may be working with the dark lord again. 

***

Later that day, lily walked into snapes classroom and looked to him "may I help you?" He asked as she looked to him and rolled her eyes at him "I'm not one of your students father, I came to tell you that I know, I know about you and Alyssa and I cane to tell you not to mess her around, you mess enough people around and she doesn't need that" lily said as snape looked to her shocked that she had said that to him. She walked out of the classroom and walked back into the common room and sighed as she lay on the sofa as Draco walked over and sat next to him and smirked "there's a war on, I want you to come to the manor for Christmas and I want to protect you" he said as lily looked to him and smiled.