10

Lily sat in the common room and sighed to herself as she saw her father walk into the room. She sighed to herself as he walked over to her and smiled slightly "we need to talk" he said as lily looked to him and sighed "do we really? I'm fine not saying anything to you" lily said. She was still annoyed with him and all his lies that he was keeping from her "lily, it's  important come with me" he said as he walked out of the common room as lily stood up and sighed to herself as she followed him out of the common room to his chambers, she looked to him and sighed as she crossed her arms over her chest "what do you want to talk over?" Lily asked "the war, I need to keep you safe and I know you think it's about Draco malfoy but it's not, I don't think he's going to keep you safe" snape said as lily looked to him and sighed to herself

"You don't need to worry, I'm not going to join the dark lord. That man wakes me sick and the last thing I want is to be his follower, after all he killed my mother" lily said as snape looked to her and smiled "there's going to be a time where your going to question my loyalties but you should know that what I am going to do is for you, your the worse important person to me and what matters is that I keep you safe even if it means you hating me" he said as she looked to him and frowned "what do you mean?" She asked as he looked to her and sighed "never mind, but you should know it's to protect you" snape said as lily looked to him confused and nodded.

***

Later that day, lily walked into the room of requirement and smiled slightly as she saw Draco. She knew he had been distancing himself from her, she knew he was about to be chosen but didn't know how she was excepted to support him "I need to talk to you" lily said as he looked to her and smiled "are you okay?" He asked as she ran her hands through her hair and sighed "I know your going to follow him, the dark lord but I can't Draco" she said as he looked to her and frowned "why not? I thought that we had he same views" he asked as she looked to him and sighed "he killed my mum, I can't" "I thought we were in this together" Draco said as she looked to him and sighed "I can't, and if you can't support my sect then I guess that's it" lily said as she walked off.

***

Later that day, Alyssa walked into the slytherin common room and frowned as she saw lily and looked to her "are you okay?" Alyssa asked as lily looked to her and sighed "not really, Draco and I had a fight and I don't know what it means for us. He wants me to join the dark lord and I can't, I just can't. I love him so much but I don't know if I can do this. I don't know what this means for us" lily said as Alyssa looked to her and smiled as she hugged her "it's going to be okay, I promise" Alyssa said as she hugged lily, lily didn't know what the future held for her and Draco, not now.