6

A/n: Alyssa Malfoy belongs to _X_Sammii_X_

***
Lily had been staying at the malfoy manor for a few days. She was still mad at Snape. She was mad at the fact that he couldn't be happy for her. She ran a hand through her hair and sighed as she sat in the lounge of the manor as Draco walked in and sat next to her. He smiled at lily as he sat next to her and wrapped an arm around her. He kissed her head and she smiled "are you okay?" He asked as she nodded. He pulled her into a hug and kissed the top of her head. He hated how upset she was. It was only Snape and lily and he knew Snape was strict with lily bit he thought that he would support his daughter. The door to the lounge opened as narcissa walked in with a blonde girl "lily, this is my adopted daughter Alyssa and Draco's half sister. She's starting Hogwarts with you" narcissa said as lily looked to her and smiled "nice to meet you, maybe you can kick pansy out of the dorm and move in with me" lily said as Alyssa looked to her and smiled "that would be great" she said as lily smiled to her "babe" Draco said as lily looked to him and smiled "I'm fine" she said as he nodded.

***
Lily got back to Hogwarts and smiled as she looked to Alyssa. Snape had pulled some strings so that it was just them in their dorm "are you okay? You seem off since we got back?" Alyssa asked lily who nodded. "I'm just avoiding my father, and I met the dark lord when I was at the manor and I'm just scared. I don't know what to do. I know that I'm the chosen ones half sister but I dont want to join the dark lord, I know its the last thing my father wants and I'm scared" lily said as Alyssa looked to her and smiled "of it helps, I don't want to join either" Alyssa said as lily smiled.

***
Lily sat with Alyssa at the end up of potions and sighed. She ran a hand through her hair and he class was dismissed. "Lily?" Snape called as lily sighed. She crossed her arms over her chest and looked to him as Alyssa stood with her "can we talk, please. I'm sorry" he said as she signed and looked to him "I don't think do, I don't want to talk to you" she spat as she walked out of the room. Alyssa looked to him and smiled "she will calm down" he said as he nodded "will you talk to her? Tell her I'm sorry I didn't mean it" he said as Alyssa nodded "sure" she said before she walked out of the classroom and found lily who was still mad. She walked over to her friend and smiled "are you okay?" Alyssa asked as lily sighed and nodded "I just hate him sometimes" she said as Alyssa smiled to her "it will be Okay" Alyssa said as lily nodded.