13

Lily walked into snapes chambers and looked to him and glared as he frowned "lily? What's going on" he asked as she looked to him and rolled her eyes as she looked to him and sighed "funny, I thought that you were going to tell me the same. Please tell me what I overheard with you telling Draco over making the unbreakable vow was a liar and that this is a whole big misunderstanding" she said as he looked to her and sighed "I'm sorry" he said as she looked to him And shock her head "I can't believe this, why would you do this, after everything that he has fine. He is ruining Draco, Draco is falling apart because of this stupid mission, I actually can't believe this" she said as she went to walk off as he grabbed her arm "let me explain, it's not what it seems. I am not following him, he killed your mother and you know that I wouldn't do that" he said as she looked to him and frowned for a moment and nodded.

"I'm protecting you, I swear it's for you. I need to know what he is doing and if his plans include you, everything I have done is for you and he could use you to get to Harry. I am your father and I will look after you" he said as she looked to him and sighed. Lily looked to him and sighed. She didn't know what to think of it all. She knew that what snape had done was always in best interest but she didn't know why but something felt off about it. She looked to him and sighed as she ran a hand through her hair "I don't know, I don't know what to think. I just can't deal with this" she said as she walked off "lily wait" he called as she ignored him and continued to walk off.

***

Lily walked into the common room and smiled as she saw Draco. He looked to her and frowned "are you okay" he asked as she walked over to him and wrapped her arms around is neck and pulled him close "I love you, you know that right" she said as he looked to her and smirked as he pulled Her into the kiss and kissed her passionately. She pulled him to her dorm as he pushed her down onto the bed as they stripped off as he climbed on top of her as he pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her.

***

Lily sighed to herself as she walked through the dungeons later that day, she frowned to herself as she saw snape and Alyssa. She looked to them and frowned. She didn't like what she was seeing and she didn't like the feeling that she was getting and was asking herself if there really was something going on between her father and her best friend as she knew if there was that she didn't know if she could forgive them for it.