18

Lily sat in the common room with draco. Neither of them said a word. He placed the book that he was reading down and sighed as he sat up and looked to her "lily?" He asked

"hmm"

"you know I love you don't you, I know that you hate what I am doing but I am doing it for you. For us" he said as she stood up and smiled "I'm scared draco, I am so scared and I don't know what to do" she said as he looked to her and smiled, he pulled her to him so that she was straddling him

"trust me" he said as he leant in and brushed his lips against hers

"I do" she said as he pulled her Close. He ran his hands up her body and pulled her to him so that she was pressed against him

"I hope that your father doesn't catch us again" he said as she looked to him and smirked

"don't put that imagine in my head" lily said as she leant in and kissed him as he pulled her close as they kissed passionately.

They weren't aware as the door to the common room opened as Alyssa walked on, she looked to see lily and draco and groaned in disgust "ew, do you have to. I don't want to be auntie Alyssa just yet" she teased as lily sighed as she stood off of him.

Lily looked at Alyssa and walked over to her. She smirked. "We're not even having sex. We haven't for a long time."

"How come?" Alyssa asked as she sat down. "Lil?"

"I think he has something to do for the dark lord. He won't talk to me about it. He won't tell me what's going on with him and I don't know how much more I can handle the not knowing," Lily admitted.

Alyssa sighed and nodded. "I'll sort it. I don't know how. But I will," she said.

"Thanks."

***

The next morning, Lily walked down to the great hall and saw Draco and Alyssa. They were talking. "What's going on?" She asked.

"Draco is being a pig and if he doesn't stop it, I will punch him," Alyssa said as she looked at her.

Lily rolled her eyes and sighed. She sat down between the bickering siblings. Draco placed a hand on her thigh and smiled. "I know I've been acting off lately. But I'm sorry. I will make it up to you."

"Yeah? How?"

Draco smiled. "We go to Hogsmeade tomorrow. Let's go for a meal. My treat."

"Okay."

***

Lily saw her dad and sighed. "Why are you acting like the worlds best spy?" She asked.

"Not now."

Lily knew that there was something going with her boyfriend and her father. They both knew something and it wasn't good. She hated when people kept stuff from her.

***

Lily found Alyssa. "You're sharing a bed with my father. Do you know what's going on?" She asked. She saw the look on her best friend's face. "Lyss?"

Alyssa sighed. "D-Draco has to kill Dumbledore. O-Or else Severus will have to. And if he doesn't, he'll die. Your father, he took an unbreakable vow..."