11

Lily sighed as she sat in her dorm. She was mad with Draco. She was mad over everything and was mad over him joining the dark lord. She was hurt over how he wanted to do that, she wanted him to be there for her and not join the man who had killed her mum. She hated Draco for what he was doing. Alyssa walked into their dorm and looked to lily and smiled. She knew that lily was upset and Alyssa thought that her brother was acting like a moron. Alyssa looked to lily and smiled as she sat next to her "are you okay?" Alyssa asked lily as she looked to her and smiled "I don't know, I hate him for this, I just don't get it. He says that he loves me and that he wants to protect me but this is not protecting me. He knows my views on this man, on him and he decides to go and follow him and I'm so hurt that he would do this" she said as Alyssa looked to her and smiled.

Alyssa sat next to her and wrapped an arm around her and hugged her "he's an idiot, okay. He doesn't understand us, he's being selfish and if you ask me. I don't think this is his decision" Alyssa said as lily looked to her and frowned "what do you mean" "I think it's my fathers doing, I know that Draco loves you and I know that he would do anything for you and I know that deep down there is anything reason in this, there's something he is not telling you and he won't. Not unless you ask him, your great for him and don't like Voldy no nose come between you, just talk to him okay" Alyssa said as lily looked to her and nodded.

***

Later that day, lily walked into the common room after charms class and sighed as she saw Draco. They looked to each other and it was tense. She placed her charm book on the side and looked to him "so are you still hell bend on following him?" Lily asked as he looked to her "yes, you know I am. Why are you asking me" he asked as she looked to him and sighed "you know why I am asking you, god you are insufferable Draco malfoy, I love you and it hurts but what I don't love is how stupid you can be sometimes. You know what he is capable and you want to follow him" she yelled as he looked to her and rolled his eyes.

"How stupid are you? This is all for you, I am protecting you" he said as she looked to him "how is this for me" she asked as he walked over to her and sighed "to protect you, he said that if I don't do this then he'll kill you, and I can't let that happen. I love you, I really do" he said as he walked over to her and placed a hand on her cheek and smiled as he leant in and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her as she buried her head into his chest and sighed to herself as he held her close.