5

Lily smirked to herself as she walked into the common room with draco. She pulled draco to her and smirked as he leant in and kissed her "we are going to get caught" she said as he smirked "I dont care" draco said as he rested his hands on her hips and pulled her to him as he backed her into the common room kissing her. He pulled her over to the couch in front of the fire before he climbed on top of her and kissed her. She ran her hands through his blonde hair and moaned slighlty as the door to the common room opened "what the hell" the cold sound of Severus Snape called. Lily jumped and pushed draco off of her as she sat up on her elbows slighlty and looked to her father who was looking at them both, pissed.

"dad" "Lillian Snape, what is the meaning of this. You cant go around with a Malfoy" he said as lily rolled her eye's "why not?" she asked as he looked to her and glared "I wont allow it" he said as she sighed "im a big girl, I can decide who I want to date" she said as he looked to her and frowned "date? your dating him. Why the hell didnt you tell me. I forbid it" He siad as Lily stood up form the coach and crossed her arms over her chest "im your daughter not your property, you cant tell me what to do" Lily said as she walked off and out of the common room and up to her dorm. She was pissed at him and couldn't believe that he was acting like just a jerk.

***

Lily sighed to herself as she got to Malfoy manor. Draco had brought her to meet his family, It was a way of distracting her of what was happening with her father. Lily walked into Malfoy manor and sighed "I dont know about this draco" she said as he looked to her and smiled. He placed his hand on her cheek and smiled "it will be okay, I promise" he said as she looked to him and nodded as he kissed her forehead "draco, who is this?" Lucius asked as he walked out of the dining room with lord Voldemort. Lily looked at him and swallowed the lump in her throat as draco took his hand as Narcissa walked in "you must be lily Snape, the sister of harry potter" Voldemort said as lily nodded "half sister actually, my lord" lily said. She was grateful that her father had actually coached her on how to speak to him. "well, I may be interested in some young death eaters, ill be in touch, Lucius walk with me" he said to Lucius who nodded.

Lily turned to face draco as a tear rolled down her face. She was scared "I cant do that draco, I cat join him. It doesn't feel right, I know im mad at him, but I promised my father I never would and i cant, I just cant" Lily said crying as Narcissa walked over to her "I promise you dear, that nothing bad will happen. I refuse to let draco join yet and I wont let you. I sat back ad watched Lucius follow him, but you are just kids and I wont let it happen" she siad as lily looked to her and smiled "thank you  Mrs Malfoy" "please, call me narcissa" she said as lily smiled to her and nodded.