3

Lily sat in the common room in front of the fire. It was late at night and she couldn’t help but think of the fight that she had, had with her father. A tear fell down her face and she wiped it away and sighed. She hadn't how she was upset over it all. She hated how he wouldn’t tell her the truth and she didn’t understand why. She felt as if she was owed the truth. The portrait to the common room opened and Draco walked in. He frowned and looked to her "you're up late" he said "so are you" lily said as Draco frowned. She was off and he could tell. He walked over and took a seat opposite her and smiled "are you going to tell me what happened?" He asked as she sighed "let me guess, a certain potion master?" Draco asked as lily looked to him and smiled "he's an arse" Lily said as Draco chuckled and smiled to lily "you’re my best friend, and you lily Snape are amazing, you know that" he said as she stood up and walked in front of the fire and smiled.

He stood up and walked over to her "lily" he said as she turned to face him. They looked at him for a moment as he placed a hand on her cheek and leant in to kissed her. Lily leant in and kissed back for a moment as portrait opened. They jumped apart and saw Snape walked in "lily, a word" he said as she sighed "its late" lily said as he sighed "look, you want to talk and im ready" he said as lily sighed "fine" she said as she walked out of the common room.

***

Lily walked towards snapes classroom. Not a word was said between them. Lily walked over and took a seat and looked to him "I met your mother at school, beforehand, when we were kids, we went to school together and I thought she was amazing. Your named after her, lily. I thought that she hated me, I called her something, something unforgivable and I can't forgive myself for it. Then one winter she got married to James, but we met over not long after and we had one night together and then that’s where you came along, she loved you, lily but she knew that she couldn’t raise you, not when she was married to another man. She loved James, the boy that bullied me for so long and then a few months afterwards, she fell pregnant again and had your brother, half-brother harry" Snape said as lily frowned "hold up, are you telling me what I'm thinking you're telling me?" Lily asked as he sighed "your mum is lily potter, harry is your half-brothers. I'm sorry" He said as she sat and starred into space "say something" he said "i---i need some air" Lily said as she stood up and walked out of the room.

***

Lily walked down the hall as she spotted Blaise. He smiled and walked over to her "are you okay?" He asked as she smiled and nodded. She didn’t know how to process everything that she had just learnt "I'm fine" she said as he smiled "that’s not true, is it" he asked as she sighed. She leant against the wall and sighed "it turns out harry potter is my brother, half-brother" lily said as he looked to her "wow...are you okay" he asked "I don’t know" lily chuckled as he pulled her into a hug. She looked to him as he leant in and kissed her, she froze for a moment unaware of what was going on, and unaware that Draco had seen everything and wasn’t happy.