Chan's weirdos

Some things break your heart but fixes your vision...

A week earlier...

Aussie heartthrob Chan had been talking about going back and visiting his high school friends for a while now and he thought what better time than the holidays. Renting a cabin up in the mountains sounded like a good idea and inviting all his old high school friends was a great idea. Most of them had lost touch but a little bit after texting everyone they had gone back to their old days as if they never separated.

Chan had also thought of a good way to introduce his little cousin to everyone Felix. Felix had always been in Australia with his family so Chan thought it would be good to see where he spent most of his life and meet his crazy friends.

Mostly everyone was on board with the whole getaway except for one person, Minho. Chan had briefly heard what happened with him an understood the shutting himself in, but he urged Hyunjin to break him out of his slump and reconnect with old friends.

Let's see if it all goes according to plan.

Chan

All I heard from my cousin was whining and bitching. It was honestly pissing me off Felix could be bit of an anti-social being, but I am going to break him of that. Considering his recent breakup with his two-year boyfriend.  I also thought this would be good for him to meet my high school friends and get him out of the country and no I'm not kidnapping my cousin.

We only had two days before we were set to fly out, so we were busy packing and constantly being annoyed by my phone going off every two seconds. Thats what I get for accepting a group chat.

"Channie, why are your friends so annoying! This is exactly why I don't want to meet them." Felix whined. "Oh, come on Lix this will be fun and besides they are way worse in person." I replied. "This is why I didn't want to be added to the chat but no you just had to add me." "It's not like you reply anyways." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, it's called mute dumbass."

Felix is shy and yes antisocial but get him to open up and he will fit right in. I have a feeling this getaway will be either good or very bad.

"Ugh is this what you guys talk about all the time?" Felix said scrolling through the group chat.

The gays

Whorejin: I would legit suck your dick.

Whorejin: No questions asked.

Whorejin: Any direction, any time.

Whorejin: No complaints. Let me at it.

Squirrelnuts: ....

 Bigchan: I'm flattered Jin. 

Whorejin: As you should be king.

Seungdick: Complaints won't get you anywhere.

Squirrelnuts: Mhmm agreed. But he will say anything to get dick.

Bigchan: I ain't arguing. It has been awhile. 🙃

Squirrelnuts: Don't feed into him.

Seungdick: I volunteer as tribute🙋🏼‍♂️

Binsin: What is this the fucking hunger games for Chan's dick?

Squirrelnuts: How did we even get to this topic?

"Wow Chan they really are something else." Felix laughed. "That's just half it." I chuckled. "This shall definitely not be boring. Let's just hope they don't go full hunger games on your ass." "Mmm wouldn't be the first time."

Felix's reaction was priceless, it was like he was so shocked. Felix has no idea what he is actually walking into. And now I'm getting random things thrown at me. "Come on Lix don't act so innocent." I grinned. "Ugh, I wonder about you sometimes." Felix huffed.