Complicated

So much for a great Christmas, the mood is way too gone now and the rest of the boys can feel it. Chan was trying to comfort Felix while Hyunjin went after a very pissed off Minho and the other four just tried to not make a big deal about it and finish up everything for tonight.

"Wonder what went wrong? They seemed so put together and happy." Jeongin said. "Yeah, from what I gathered Felix kind of messed it up." Seungmin mentioned. "Yeah, that's what it sounded like but at the same time he knows nothing about Minho's past." "Do any of us though?" Jisung asked. "Hyunjin does and Chan knows very little." Changbin said. "To be fair Felix had no idea what he was walking into not to mention he just figured out he was gay." Jisung replied.

Jeongin just sighed heavily putting the last of the presents under the tree and Seungmin just snuggled up to Changbin while Jisung couldn't help but worry about the whole situation. "This sucks." Jisung blurted. 

Hyunjin finally found Minho who was on the balcony upstairs in the snow with no jacket of course and looked like he was turning into a fucking snowman. Hyunjin knew very well this was a touchy subject and it's not going away very easily.

"What are you trying to do? Became jackfrost?" Hyunjin chuckled brushing some of the snow off his head. "Leave me alone Hwang." Minho said bitterly. "And you can fuck right off."

Hyunjin stepped closer to Minho and turned him, so he was facing him. Minho as hard as he was trying to hold it together failed miserably when the tears started to fall. Hyunjin knew it took a lot for Minho to get like this and show his emotions, hell he knew first-hand how emotionless Minho was for months.

Hyunjin wrapped his arm around Minho and led him back inside making their way to Minho's room. Hyunjin knew Felix won't appear anytime soon and was grateful for it because this will take a while to calm Minho down.

Minho

"Why does this happen? Do I really look like I was just using him?" I muttered. Hyunjin had wrapped a blanket around me while he kept me close to him. "I'm not going to lie Min, but Felix had a right in some way to think like he did. He's still in the wrong but at the same time you didn't mention anything to him yet about your past and I know he has asked you." Hyunjin replied. "He did but, in the moment, we had just slept together, and everything was going so good, and I didn't want to ruin the moment. You know damn well how toxic my past relationship was."

Hyunjin just sighed, I know he isn't going to let this go. I thought I was doing everything right, I got Felix out of his shell, and we became friends. In all honesty I wasn't expecting him to have feelings for me, I was fine with just being friends even though my feelings grew for him. He was the first person who I could grow comfortable around after my breakup.

In the end I had to fuck it up.

Felix was amazing and sweet; he was kind and cute. He had this whole bubbly personality and made it seem like nothing could bring him down. I know he had a bad breakup to, but he never mentioned much, and I never asked. Thinking you were straight all this time to figuring out you actually like boys would be a big change. 

I don't blame him for being cautious.

It just hurts.

Why does love have to be so fucking complicated?

There's little time left here with the boys and with Felix, but can we come back from this? It might not seem like a big deal to some but to me it means everything.

Today my forest is dark. The trees are sad, and all the butterflies have broken wings.