You are my perfect

Felix

Did I really just say 'unwrap me'? Like what the actual fuck was I thinking, Minho makes me feel different like I can do anything. Normally I would be scared or nervous but right now I just want him.

I know this is going to be weird more so for me but damn I just want him to touch me and do unimaginable things to me. "You heard me Minho." I smirked. "Oh kitten I heard you alright, I'm going to unwrap you and savor every inch of you." Minho purred.

Minho's lips found their way back to my neck sucking marks into my skin, being touched this way was exhilarating and new. No one can come close to how Minho is touching and kissing me.

Minho pushed the collar of my shirt out of the way gaining better access to my collarbone, nipping at the skin as his hands made their way up and under my shirt. Pushing my shirt up he began to kiss along my stomach making me moan softly. His mouth found its way to my hardened nipples taking it between his teeth slightly sucking on it. 

"Fuck me." I moaned not intentionally meaning it that way but damn might as well. "Oh, I intend on it kitten." Minho smirked.

As he continued sucking on my nipple his hand travelled down to the waistband of my pants and just brushing over my dick as if asking for permission. Making a whimpering sound Minho palmed me through my pants and gripping harder as his mouth moved over my other nipple. I bucked my hips up letting my dick move into his hand better.

"Minho... please." I moaned.

Minho pulled my pants and boxers down pulling them off and tossing them to the floor letting my dick spring free and his mouth was around it in seconds. I gasped loudly and bucked my hips, but Minho held me down as he sucked the tip slowly taking more of me in his mouth. 

"Min-minho..." I moaned as I threw my head back.

Minho tongued the slit of my dick, pulling off for second and taking me into his mouth as much as he could before he started sucking. Watching his head bob slowly I gripped the sheets tight "Minho."

Fuck I was close, but I wish it could be longer, I wanted this to last as long as possible. Fuck being sucked off by a girl this was way better.

"Minho" I gasped as I arched my back. I was getting closer and closer to coming and as Minho picked up his pace his teeth just grazing over me. Within the next few seconds, I came and not even moving away or spitting out Minho swallowed whole.

If this was just the beginning, then I can only imagine having actual sex will feel way better. They say it always hurts at first but then you get used to it and the pleasure takes over the pain.

"Are you okay kitten?" Minho asked softly.

God my face was burning up and I'm sure Minho can see that, but I don't fucking care I just hope I was okay even for just this part.

"Yeah, o-okay. Are you? Was I-"

"Felix, you were amazing and perfect. Now shut the fuck up." Minho said light heartedly. I rolled my eyes and smiled. Minho captured my lips in with his and kissed me.

Minho

Felix wasted no time as soon as my lips were on his he stroked his tongue into my mouth, his fingers sliding into my hair. I pulled Felix closer to me wanting no space between us and I bit his lip. Felix let out a tiny gasp, I wanted to hear all of Felix, and I wanted to kiss every inch of him.

I broke the kiss to tilt his head up giving me access to his neck and I pressed my mouth to his neck, over his Adam's apple and jaw to just under his ear. As I sucked on the skin Felix's breathing became hard and ragged, fuck I wanted all of him right now.