Group chat

The Gays

Seungdick: So Jinnie where is our other best friend?

Whorejin: He thinks ya'll are annoying. Doesn't want to be added to the chat.

Binsin: Doesn't that mean you too?

Whorejin: I'm his bestest friend so I don't count as one of you annoying assholes.

Seungdick: Full of ourselves, are we?

Whorejin: To the fullest. 

Hyunjin

"You sure you don't want to be added to the chat? They are asking about you." I asked looking over at Minho. "I'm sure." Minho grunted. "Well fine but we will be with them for a good week or so depending on how long Chan got the cabin for. So better get used to it."

I watched Minho finish packing his suitcase and then zip it up, we both were ready to get on the road. I had told Chan I would come up with Minho and meet them there it seemed easier this way. Chan and his cousin had already landed two days earlier and they were renting a van to get the rest of the gang together and head up.

I know Minho would have been uncomfortable with everyone, so I offered to drive us up instead. We may all be friends, but it has been a few years since we have all hung out together and Minho never really kept in touch with everyone like I have.

We finally made it on the road, and it was quiet for the first hour, but my phone kept going off and I could tell it was annoying Minho. "Will you just answer them please." I asked keeping me eyes on the road. "Is it the group chat?" asked Minho. "Please who else do you know who blows up my phone. I could have like hundreds of messages from them within a fucking few minutes." I watched Minho roll his eyes, but he picked up my phone anyways.

Minho looked rather irritated at the group chat, but I saw him laugh a few times. Must be something interesting. "You know I can't talk like you right?" Minho looked over at me. "Well, I suppose they would know. Just add yourself then." "Ugh fine." Minho huffed.

The Gays

Whorejin had added Leeknow to the chat.

"Did you really put my name as Leeknow?" Minho asked. "Why not? You are a know it all." I replied.

Minho

How I get myself into these situations is beyond me, but what the hell from what I saw on Hyunjin's phone I'm actually interested. I had put Hyunjin's phone on mute so he could focus on the drive while I interacted with these dumbasses. So, I added myself to the chat from Hyunjin's phone.

The Gays

Binsin: Ah so the antisocial has been added!

Leeknow: Well you guys are distracting the driver so I decided to take over.

Seungdick: At least you're being cautious. But ha now we get to annoy you!

Leeknow: Right.

Squirrelnuts: Ah Minho nice to see you.

Leeknow: Well technically you can't see me so...

BigChan: Good to see that sense of humor still.

Leeknow: Well at least I don't have anyone fighting over my dick.

BigChan: Touche

Notsmallinnie: Well it is pretty big. 👀

Squirrelnuts:🤦🏼‍♂️

BigChan: Anygays look at this cutie.

Lixieisstr8: Really Chan? Posting pics without my permission

BigChan: What you look cute.

Lixieisstr8: And why does my name say I'm straight?

BigChan: Aren't you? Your ex was a girl dummy.

Lixieisstr8: Right.

BigChan: I think I'd know if you were gay. But photo dump!

Squirrelnuts: Damn 10 out of 10 I'd do you

Seungdick: Fucking right!

Leeknow: typing...

Fuck I muttered to myself. "You good there?" Hyunjin asked me. "Chan's cousin is..." "Hot?" Hyunjin finished my sentence. "Mmmm but Chan says he's straight." I replied.

Leave it to me to be attracted to a straight guy.

"Eh who knows." Hyunjin shrugged his shoulders.

I continued with the group chat until it became too much, and I muted my phone and besides we were about an hour away now after almost a 5-hour drive.

Well, this should be an interesting trip for sure.