Hot and bothered

Felix

When Minho sucked the chocolate off my finger, I swear to God it was the hottest thing ever, I don't think I've ever experienced anything quite so sensual before.

I'm pretty sure he is on to me now, both of us willing to make the other as flustered as possible and to be honest I'm rather enjoying it. As I looked at Minho my eyes wandered over his face down to his lips and lingered before my eyes wandered to his shirtless body. His toned body already had me going and I looked back up at him and smirked. He had no idea what I was about to do.

I took a step towards him and placed my hands on his chest pushing him up against the wall "You think you have me right where you want me don't you?" I smirked. I leaned in and placed my lips on his neck just below his ear where I noticed some chocolate smeared and I slowly sucked on his neck licking it up. I felt Minho shiver at my touch and his body relaxed, he put his hands on my hips holding me in place as I continued to suck on his neck gently biting down on the skin.

I never thought I would be in such a position especially with another guy, but Minho isn't just some random person rather he is someone I've become comfortable with. He senses that I'm not straight or fully straight anyways and I feel like that's why he's testing me trying to get me out of my comfort zone.

"Felix..." Minho softly moaned and fuck did he sound hot. Hearing him moan only turned me on more and I littered his neck with kisses with maybe a mark or two. Minho placed his hand on the small of my back pushing me closer against him. I never intended this to end up like this but here we are. "I think you have me right where you want me." Minho whispered.

When I finally pulled away and looked at his neck I only smirked and then looked up at Minho who was a flustered mess and heavily breathing. We didn't kiss but nonetheless I could feel Minho wanted more. I would have gladly gone further but considering this is all new to me I didn't want to push myself.

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled. Minho took a step towards me and placed his hand on my cheek gently caressing it and smiled. "Don't be that was the hottest thing I've ever experienced." "Really?" "Mhmm, it's rare that anyone leaves me a hot and bothered mess." "I Lee Felix managed to make the Lee Minho hot and bothered. And you say you're antisocial and a loner." I smirked. "Well, you do things to me." Minho whispered in my ear.

After that Minho left me standing there a blushing mess as he walked off to the bathroom.

Yeah, definitely fuck me. Literally.