A forgotten memory

New Year's Eve

"Hyunjin, do you think we will still be together after this trip?" Jisung asked. "Do you not have faith that we will?" Hyunjin replied. "I just think back on everything, would you have never of liked me if my feelings never came out or the boys never pushed us together?" "Ji, I always thought you were cute and attractive. I just never thought much of it since you always seemed to hate me. I think this trip was more than just getting the guys together and Chan knew what he was doing."

Hyunjin and Jisung lay in bed together all snuggled up, it was early morning, and their trip was coming to an end. Jisung had these nagging thoughts in his head the past few days and couldn't shake the feeling of something to go wrong.

"We live in the same city and we are going to see each other all the time, okay? We are together now, so I already have a date planned for us when we get back home. I've thought a lot about it and I'm so glad to have you by my side." Hyunjin placed a kiss on Jisung's forehead. "Jinnie, I'm worried about Minho and Felix." Jisung turned on his side facing Hyunjin.

Hyunjin thought about it too, Felix will go back home, and Minho will be left alone again. He didn't know if he could handle it, handle the long-distance relationship. Minho is finally in a good place, and he has us all now but after this trip both Felix and Chan will be gone.

"I know baby, me too. I guess this will be a test for them, it's not like they can't visit each other though." Hyunjin said. "Yeah, but it's not like they will have the time or money. It's not cheap and we all have jobs ya know." Jisung replied frustratingly. "As much as I hate to say it it's not our problem, but I will be there for him if he needs me." Minho has you Jinnie, but Felix only has Chan. He doesn't get the luxury of having all of us in the same country. He's my friend too and Felix went through a lot."

Hyunjin knew Jisung grew fond of Felix, and they became fast friends, but he will have to just go with it. Felix will be gone in two days' time, and we will go back to our boring lives again. I will have Jisung but Minho will be without his boyfriend.

Hyunjin does have one thing to do with Felix though, and if Jisung found out or even Minho things might not be pretty. Hyunjin was dared to do something and wasn't allowed to do it until tonight. Hyunjin thought twice about doing it but when it comes to the group dares are dares and have to be followed through.

It's nothing major but has to be done alone with Felix whereas last night they were all done in front of everyone. It may seem odd or suspicious, but this is something that has to do with the past. While memories were being talked about and such it had come to Changbin's attention that Felix was once mentioned before long ago and one of their drunken nights Hyunjin had talked to him once before.

Hyunjin knew Felix long before the rest of them did.

Chan is also blind by it.

Not all memories came to the surface, Hyunjin was taken back by the sudden past when Changbin brought it up as he was the only one to know. Hyunjin never mentioned it not even to his best friend Minho who he told everything to all for the fact that Minho had enough on his plate back then.

Will Felix remember?

High school was where Felix was genuinely confused but one night made the difference. After high school going into college was when he forgot everything and focused on his studies and dating girls.

It was something he wanted to forget but at the same time never wanted it to leave his mind completely.

A secret will come out. Will it be the thing to ruin Minho and Felix's relationship instead of the long distance?

Minho was truthful in his past, but Felix has yet to tell Minho about his past relationship that was bad and be forced to bring to light a forgotten memory.