Two can play this game

Felix

I honestly don't know what to do right now, my heart is beating so fast as if it wants to escape my chest and I'm not even the slightest bit uncomfortable. Ever since that night I've seen Minho in a new light and slowly come to realize my feelings but at the same time it's all so new to me and I'm nervous.

I never would have thought that I would be attracted to a guy and that guy being one of my cousin's best friends. Here he is on top of me shirtless none the less and I just want to pull him in and connect our lips, I want to feel his hands on my body.

"You're so fucking beautiful." Minho whispered. Before I knew what I was doing my hands traveled up his arms and over his chest and down over his abdomen feeling every bit of his curved toned muscular body. Minho's breath hitched at my touch, and I knew I had him.

"Minho." I whispered. I cupped his cheek in my hand and let it rest there for a few seconds before my fingers traced his jawline and my thumb grazed his bottom lip. Minho pressed himself further onto me and I could feel his bulge against my own and fuck if it didn't feel good.

"Lee Felix, I'm going to keep you on your toes." Minho said nibbling on my earlobe and leaving just a lingering kiss below my ear on my neck. My whole body felt like it was on fire and shivers went through me. I wanted more.

Minho then pushed himself off of me smirking as he went over and grabbed a shirt to put on leaving me a complete mess. I watched him walk out the door and I was left speechless. Keeping me on my toes more like being a tease. I can't believe he just did that.

I may be shy and awkward but just you wait Minho, two can play this game.

I honestly think this trip might do me some good.

I laid there staring up at the ceiling when my phone went off. And kept going off. Damn fucking group chat.

The Gays

BigChan: So, I'm hoping all you horny ass bitches will be silent for one night

Binsin: Like you're one to talk.

BigChan: not every fucking night though.

Notsmallinnie: Channie! We are the quietest ones😌

Seungdick: Binnie! We are the quietest ones😏

Notsmallinne: No need to mock

Whorejin: Please ya'll loud as fuck. All of you.

Seungdick: Aww someone jelly they aint getting any?

Binsin: Like for reals.

Whorejin: Please, I can live without getting some.

Squirrellnuts: Oh, can you now?

BigChan: Oooh he lives! Come out of hibernation? Did you find your nuts?

Squirrellnuts: STFU

Binsin: Can we all take a second to remember Jisung sleeping on top of Hyunjin🤭

Seugndick: Oh, that's right! 👀

Whorejin: If I recall I did feel something very pointy😏

Squirellnuts: Never in a million fucking years Hwang.

Lixieisstr8: Damn you made him the little one upset.

BigChan: There he is! How's the room sharing going?

Lixieisstr8: Just fine thank you very much. We are very civilized people.

Whorejin: What century you living in?

LeeKnow: I'd say everything is going rather well.

Binsin: And he's still here!

LeeKnow: Freckles here is coming out of his shell.

Lixieisstr8: 😑

Well all the same useless talk. Minho better keep his mouth shut, otherwise he will have it coming.