Heartbeat

The boys had a long eventful day and were eager to get back to the cabin and relax the rest of the night. Before they went home, they ordered some food to go and some of the boys' decided alcohol was needed. Minho and Felix arrived back at the cabin first before the others and Felix put his things in their shared bedroom that he bought earlier in town.

Minho made his way upstairs to freshen up before everyone got back and as he was looking at his phone not watching where he was going making it into the room, he bumped into something not realizing it was Felix.

"Ow fuck!" Minho said trying to grab a hold of something so he wouldn't fall down but grabbed on to Felix pulling him down on top of him as they both fell to the floor. Felix was now pressed against Minho's chest as Minho's arms wrapped around him both too shocked by the position, they were in to move.

Both the boys had heard the front door open and the loud obnoxious voices of their friends, seeing as they are in an awkward position, and they would never live it down if they were seen. Before Minho knew what he was doing still hanging on to Felix, he pushed himself off the floor quickly shuffling inside the room more and closing the door behind him.

Minho

"Minho! Felix! you guys here? I know Hyunjin's car is outside so where are you two!?" Chan yelled. "Damn it." I muttered to myself turning off the light thinking they wouldn't come up here if they didn't see a light on. For some reason my mind went blank on me, and I just decided this was the best option.

Felix was pressed up against the wall as I was doing the pressing and I had my finger up to his lips telling him to be quiet. Right now, I just hope to God Felix can't feel how fast my heart was beating right now. I don't know what it is but only knowing him for a short period of time... but what am I thinking he is straight.

I finally removed my finger from Felix's soft lips, and I swear I could feel him relax against my hold. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming up the stairs "Where the fuck are they?" Hyunjin asked. "Hmph maybe they are fucking?" Changbin snickered. "Light is off In their bedroom." "Well do you fuck with the light on?" "Um depends on, I guess. "Let's just see anyways, I mean I hear no moans anyways."

On instinct I moved even closer to Felix "Don't make a sound." I whispered in his ear. I kept my face close to his seeing the light coming from the hallway as the door opened and I felt Felix's breath on my lips. "As dark as can be and no one in here." Hyunjin said. "And I thought we could walk in on them. oh well." Changbin sighed.

At least we were hiding behind the door and as the door closed, I heard Felix chuckle quietly and even though he can't see my face I smiled just ever so slightly. But as all moments come to an end Felix pushed me off and ran out.

Lee Felix you are a very interesting character.