Do over

The night ended well Felix and Minho made up and Jisung helped Hyunjin take his mind off of things and their Christmas didn't end like everyone had hoped it would. Chan was worried about his cousin, but Jeongin kept him comfortable and tried to ease his mind.

Despite Minho and Felix's make up Minho was still worried about numerous things especially when this whole trip comes to an end. Felix will go back to Australia and maybe this whole thing was just one of those summer flings minus the summer part.

Minho is afraid he will go back to the way he was before he met Felix, Hyunjin would never let him but he can't help but already feeling the pain growing in his heart.

Two days later...

Chan

Well, my mind is at ease now knowing my little cousin has finally found his one and Minho would take good care of him. After everything that happened to Minho with his ex, I was glad that he agreed to this trip and seeing his face light up whenever Felix came into the room was a sight.

"Alright everybody seeing as Christmas didn't go as planned and I know everyone was looking forward to it. I had decided to extend this stay until after the new year so I'm hoping we can redo our holiday and then celebrate the new year." I explained. "Oh, thank god! I didn't want to leave yet anyways." Jisung said.

Watching the boys light up and cheering was something I'll never forget. These boys are my life, my family and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Despite me living in another country it's like we never drifted apart.

Felix finally made it downstairs, and I had already mentioned it to him earlier but just now without even taking a second glance he walked right over to Minho and gently placed himself in his lap wrapping his arms around Minho's neck.

"So, you two official yet?" I raised my brows at the both of them. "This one is mine Chan." Minho placed a kiss on Felix's forehead. "Thank fucking god." Changbin said.

Everyone had burst into laughter and Felix buried his face in the crook of Minho's neck embarrassed as all hell. "We definitely need to celebrate now." Hyunjin grinned.

I can already see Hyunjin's mind spinning with ideas despite being limited on options here. The snow has died down but if the roads were cleared is a whole other thing. There was a bar in town and karaoke so that's very well an option.

"Ugh I want what they have." Seungmin pouted. "I'm right here." Changbin side eyed his boyfriend.

Fucking right.

Minho and Felix were all cute and all over each other, the honeymoon phase as people called it. They may have only known each other a little while but it was as if they knew each other forever.