Nearing Midnight

Felix

"Everything will be alright right?" I asked Minho as we walked down the main street through town. This whole day has been good and seemed like nothing could bring us down, we had lunch and went through some of the shops and did some sightseeing. After a while we both kind of got quiet as if we knew, I know Minho said wait til tomorrow, but I don't feel at ease.

We found a small overlook area to and sat down, we took a few minutes to take in the snowy mountain view. Australia was beautiful but there was just something about the mountains here covered in snow and the trees, it was straight out of a movie.

Minho looked over at me and smiled pulling me in for a sweet lingering kiss, I feel like he's trying to avoid the subject, but I won't object to kissing. As Minho pulled away, I could tell by the look in his eyes he was just as afraid as I was. "Felix, we have come this far and despite our little argument or whatever you want to call it people make long distance work." Minho said.

I turned slightly so I was looking out into the view "Are we strong enough?" "I would like to believe so. I've been through a lot Felix so I'm not going to give this up, I found the one person who I feel the most comfortable with, the one person who has made me feel something in a long time." Minho replied. "It makes me seem like I'm doubting us, but I'm not. Everything is moving so fast Min." I sniffled.

Minho got up and stood in front of me, he pulled me to my feet and wrapped me up in his arms. We stood there for what seemed like forever before he pulled away, tilting my chin up so I was looking at him he wiped my tears away. "I know you're not doubting us, it may seem like everything is moving too fast and especially when this is all still new to you. I don't blame you for second guessing this. I know you care about me, and I want to make sure you have no reason to think that we won't work out. I like you a lot and your feelings mean more to me than you know."

God, I wish I could stop thinking all these negative things, I know he means well and would do anything for me. 

I fell hard for you Lee Minho. So please don't break my heart.

It was around 6pm when we got back to our cabin and everyone was already very loud, we could hear music coming from inside and as soon as we opened the door we were met with tons of confetti.

"You guys are finally back! Now we can really start the party." Changbin said.

As we walked in the speakers were blaring with music and there was junk food galore along with numerous bottles of alcohol, but most of all everyone was in good spirits. "Well, he seems to be in a better mood." I motioned towards Changbin. "Yeah, it was weird seeing him all quiet this morning." Minho replied.

I was engulfed in a hug by Jisung who then dragged me around the living room dancing, I gave Minho the please save me look but he just laughed and walked away. "Felix! Did you know you're my best friend?" Jisung shouted. "Are you already drunk?" I asked amused. "Maybe, fuck if I know! But for reals you're my bestie." "You're so fucking adorable! Besties it is then!"

Me and Jisung danced around the room until Hyunjin pulled his boyfriend away so he could sober him up a little. I had no idea he thought of me as a friend, but if I was to have a best friend Jisung would be it.

As the night went on, I felt like it was getting crazier, Minho and Hyunjin were taking shots and singing at the top of their lungs and Chan looked like he had it with all of us but secretly enjoying himself. Jeongin was making a fool out himself by trying to play twister with Seungmin and Jisung and Changbin was enjoying the view of Seungmin's ass right in front of him.

10:00 pm

Only two hours to go, everyone had calmed down from the dancing and singing now we are all just chilling and talking. Mostly everyone was talking about their plans for the new year and going over old memories from this year.

Minho had pulled me into his lap and wasn't letting me go anytime soon, Jisung clung on to me though and Hyunjin tried prying him off, but it was no use.

"Tell your boyfriend to get off my boyfriend." Minho said annoyed. "I'm afraid that's not an option, declaring Felix as his bestie trumps everything." Hyunjin replied. "We can have a foursome if you're game." Jisung mumbled.

I couldn't see Minho's face but from the looks of everyone else it was priceless. A drunk Jisung is the best, Hyunjin burst out laughing and Chan just shook his head. "I mean..." I started to say. "Felix getting bolder by the second. He's a keeper Min!" Hyunjin shouted. "We are not having a foursome!" Minho yelled back. "Boo bitch." Jisung said.

"I get you all to myself Lee Felix... and God knows what I will do to you." Minho whispered in my ear for only me to hear sending shivers down my body. He gently nibbled on my earlobe and kissed my neck and fuck did I want to melt into him. 

"Gonna give us another show?" Seungmin smirked. "Damn Minnie calm down." Hyunjin said. "Fuck I'd watch." Jeongin said. "Of course, you would." Minho huffed. Everyone burst into laughter, and I swear I will never get tired of hearing their laughter.

10:45

I went into the kitchen to grab some water; I'd prefer not to be drunk when midnight hits. I want to remember this night and my first kiss at midnight with Minho.

As I opened the bottle of water and drank some, Hyunjin came in and grabbed it from me and took a drink from it as well. "That was refreshing." Hyunjin said as he set the bottle down. "You just had to have mine?" I asked. "It's better when it's yours."

I gave him a questioning look, but he just shrugged it off, he ran his fingers through his hair and bit down on his bottom lip as he eyed me. Either he is trying to hit on me or this is just how he is, considering I don't know much about him and how he acts I can't really judge him.

Something seemed off though, but not in a bad way. Something seemed familiar about him like I should know right off the bat. I don't know if it was his actions just now or what but when I first met him, he seemed like a complete stranger to me.

But maybe he isn't?

"At 11:30 I need to talk to you, it's something serious. Meet me on the upstairs balcony." Hyunjin whispered as he walked past me.

That's too close to Midnight but he said it was serious. Could it be about Minho, and if so, I should probably meet up with Hyunjin.

Right?