Night of pleasure

Felix

Well from almost seeing my cousin's dick to watching Jeongin sit on my cousin's dick and watching his face form with pleasure to seeing Jisung and Hyunjin's hot make out session. I am definitely sort of turned on.

Fuck.

How can this game get any better? I watched as Hyunjin and Jisung disappear and Jeognin was getting very antsy or just shifting himself so much to give himself an orgasm who the fuck knows. I'm pretty sure half an hour has passed but I'm also sure both are enjoying themselves.

"Ok let's continue. So... Seungmin truth or dare?" Minho asked. "Dare." Seungmin said nonchalantly. "I dare you to talk dirty to your boyfriend or chug the rest of the soju." "I'll chug." I watched him chug the bottle and his face were that of disgust. "So is your dirty talk that dirty?" I asked. "You have no idea." Changbin snickered.

Well, I guess we were saved from that, even though I was actually interested considering I don't really know how to talk dirty. "Felix truth or dare?" Seungmin asked. "Truth." I replied. "Have you ever kissed a boy or been attracted to one?" "Um no to the kissing but yes to the attracted." I saw Minho look at me with raised brows as if he doesn't already know. "Do tell cousin." Chan inquired. "Recently I guess you could say. I am straight though but it's not a crime to think a guy is attractive."

The game went on a few more rounds and Chan was about to call it quits when  Changbin piped up saying Minho didn't get enough turns. It was true but at this point I'm not surprised by anything anymore especially the dares. "Minho truth or dare?" Changbin asked. I watched Minho look from Changbin to Chan and it was as if Chan was telling him to pick dare even though no words were spoken. Something was definitely up now.

"I dare you to come on to Felix. Make him attracted to you." Changbin smiled with pure evil.

Yup there it was. It's safe to say I am already attracted to him and if anything, that happened in the bedroom was an indicator than call me gay.

I watched Minho walk over and stand in front of me kneeling down and basically crawling on top of me. His face was just inches from mine, and he leaned in even farther and soon enough I felt his lips on my neck gently leaving kisses up and down my neck. I suddenly felt a sting only to be met with slight pleasure as Minho sucked on my neck biting down and then kissed where he marked.

I felt kind of lame for having my arms and my hands just laying there idly I didn't want to seem as if I was actually enjoying myself, but I couldn't help it. I let my hands wrap around Minho's neck pulling him closer to me and I felt him smile against my skin. "Like this kitten?" Minho whispered in my ear. I made a small sound in the back of my throat coming off as a moan but only loud enough for Minho to hear. "You know we can continue this in the bedroom?" Minho smirked as he looked at me. "C-can we?" I replied.

Minho got up and just smiled leaving me a flustered mess. I didn't want the others to know so I tried to compose myself. "And I thought the Jisung Hyunjin thing was hot. Damn Minho you make me feel single over here." Seungmin said. "Well darling we can do so much more in our bedroom." Changbin said. "Yup this game is done let's go!" Seungmin shouted.

Safe to say this night is done and everyone is off to their rooms to do God knows what.

"Wake up early tomorrow!" I yelled as everyone made their way upstairs. Even Chan and Jeongin managed to get upstairs somehow.

"So, kitten what do you say?" Minho held out his hand for me to take. I hesitated for like a millisecond, but I placed my hand in his and let him pull me up and take me up to our shared room.