Boy problems

Chan

I'm pretty sure this whole trip has been very successful; the boys seem to be getting along just nicely despite Hyunjin and Jisung. I definitely think getting Felix and Minho together has been very interesting so far, they have been getting closer and I think they both need each other.

As of right now all the boys are getting things ready for tonight as Christmas Eve has approached and as far as I know there is lots of alcohol and plenty of food. Seungmin and Jeongin also came up with some fun drinking games with whatever else they came up with.

Hyunjin and Jisung still avoid each other like the plague, I know something went on there because before they still at least acknowledged each other. Hyunjin is always stealing glances at Jisung so he obviously feels guilty about something. Jisung just seems sad, and I only know a fraction of how he feels about Hyunjin.

I left the kitchen to Felix as he continued with his baking and what not and I made my way out to the living room. I watched the boys all happy and already drinking apparently, I just shook my head and noticed Hyunjin walking outside without a coat of course.

I grabbed my coat and Hyunjin's making my way outside letting the door close behind me. "You should at least wear a coat." I handed his coat to him. "Thanks." Hyunjin mumbled. "Mind telling me what's wrong? You stare at Jisung as if you've done something?" "Do you know anything about Jisung and why he hates me so much?"

I sighed and leaned up against the railing of the porch, I wish I knew the full story but like I said I only know a small fraction of the whole thing. "I don't know the whole thing and I'm pretty sure you should let Jisung explain everything." I said. "But you know something?" Hyunjin replied. "You were blind in high school Hyunjin. Jisung was your best friend, and you barely gave him a second glance as anything more than a friend." "But we are friends or were anyways." "You are so dumb sometimes you know that. Jisung had a crush on you all throughout high school."

Hyunjin looked like he was about to throw up whether he was disgusted by the thought or what. He literally had no idea about how Jisung felt.

"He kissed me a few days ago." Hyunjin blurted out. "He what!?" I shouted. "Jisung said he wanted me to know why he hated me. He kissed me and I hesitated but then I kissed back, and it was amazing and felt great. But then I shoved him off me and pretty sure I gave him a look of disgust." "Fuck. Hyunjin you are so fucking dumb. You never paid him any mind in high school, and I'm pretty sure if he allowed himself too, he would have followed you around like a lost puppy." "I need to talk to him." "Yeah, you probably should." I smacked him upside the head.

Hyunjin was the popular boy with girls lining up around the block for him, not many boys were seen around him, so everyone thought he was pretty much straight, but he had some small flings with the occasional boy. Hyunjin was oblivious to Jisung's feelings, and I assume that's why Jisung just blended into the high school crowd becoming just another random person.

So Jisung was pretty much in love with Hyunjin, and he kept those feelings to himself. He eventually resented Hyunjin, and his feelings turned into hate, somehow it all makes sense now.

Hyunjin better get his shit together.