Flirting with chocolate

Minho

Ever since that night with Felix he has definitely come out of his shell a lot more and has been extra flirty. I definitely don't mind it, to me it seems like he is trying to prove something but at the same time I feel like he's playing with my emotions. I know I teased him, and we shared a few moments so partially my fault and I know he is straight or claims to be anyways, but I can't help but feel the need to know.

I was currently in the kitchen helping Felix and Chan but at some point, Chan just kind of disappeared and left us. The others were roaming around putting up our own decorations to make the place feel homier. There is however a tension in the air between Hyunjin and Jisung and neither of them have said one word to each other and I've seen Hyunjin sleeping on the couch.

I didn't bother to ask Hyunjin, but I know at some point he will come to me and talk, I know I am actually wanting to talk to him about Felix because talking to Chan about his cousin seemed weird.

Here I am in the kitchen alone with Felix helping him prepare and bake some cookies and brownies among other things. Felix loves to bake, and he just only mentions it several times in the past few hours. Watching him bake and mix the ingredients made me happy, just watching his little facial expressions and how he's so immersed in what he's doing.

I was mixing up some brownie batter and I suddenly felt something or rather someone behind me, Felix had reached his arms around me from behind and placed his hands on mine. "Min, do you even know how to stir properly?" Felix asked. "Didn't know there was a proper way to mix." I said sarcastically. "That's what you have me for sweetheart." Felix whispered in my ear. Not gonna lie just the brush of his lips against my ear and being called sweetheart sent shivers through my body.

Felix still had his hands on mine and started to mix the batter with me, he slowly pressed his whole body against mine. He may be tiny, but he gets the point across, just his small hands over mine felt warm and I knew I didn't want him to let go. His chin had rested on my shoulder as he peered over, and I was full on trapped between him and the counter.

"See you just needed some guidance." Felix said. "Hmmm... well I guess I have a good teacher." I smirked. "Oh, sweetheart I think maybe you're just too dumb to figure out how to mix dry ingredients with the wet ones." He emphasized the word wet. "Well freckles I'm sure there are a few things I could definitely teach you." I dipped my finger in the batter and turned around swiping it over his nose. "Yah!!!" Felix screamed.

I started a full-on war with brownie batter and other things we had on the counter which included large amounts of flour. Needless to say, we were covered head to toe in chocolate and flour. It was actually fun and there were times when Felix would hold on to me and cover me in the stuff.

After the last batch of stuff came out of the oven, we both decided to go upstairs and clean up. As soon as we walked into the room, I took my shirt off and threw it in the hamper and went to my closet to grab some new clothes. When I turned around Felix was full on staring at me "Like what you see kitten?" I smirked.

Felix walked over to me reached his hand up to dust some of the flour out of my hair, standing on his tip toes his face was relatively close to mine. I could see very one of his freckles very clearly and boy if I couldn't look at them for days. He was so focused on my hair that he didn't even realize I leaned in closer to him our mouths just barely inches apart. "I think I got it all..." Felix whispered. He looked at me with a sort of curiosity in his eyes as if he wanted to know what it would feel like to kiss me as I saw his eyes dart towards my lips then look back at me.

I reached for his hand and pulled him closer to me as if that was even possible and I took his finger and put it in my mouth as I sucked off some chocolate seductively that was very visible. Felix's eyes went wide, and his breath hitched but damn seeing him flustered was the hottest thing ever. As I took his finger out of my mouth and let his hand fall to his side, I took a step back giving us some distance.

Somehow, he seemed slightly hurt but recovered quickly and what happened next, I did not expect at all.

Felix was getting more and more confident.