Have your way with me

Hyunjin

I guided Jisung up to our room and shut the door behind us. I didn't know what I was expecting to come out of this, but I needed Jisung to tell me himself. The first time he kissed me I was definitely caught off guard and didn't know what to think and I had hurt him. 

Tonight, though was a different story.

"Jisung, Chan sort have told me some things." I started to explain. "W-what things?" Jisung asked. "I told him about what happened between us the other night. Chan then proceeded to tell me how much of a dumbass I am." "Well, I won't argue with that." "In high school you had a thing for me, didn't you?"

I watched Jisung as his face turned red and shyly looked away. Fuck how was I this stupid.

How did I not know what was right in front of me this whole time?

"I guess you could say that." Jisung said quietly. " Why didn't you ever say anything?" I asked. "You would never give me the time-of-day Hyunjin. I always saw you with some different girl every fucking day and then I would hear that you hooked up with them or the occasional boy at a party or some shit. So, I kept it all to myself." Jisung... I never really saw myself as a gay guy, but yes there were times when I hooked up and it wasn't until later in high school, I at least realized I was bi."

Good of my friends to tell me Jisung had feelings for me, Chan obviously knew but did anyone else? I can't believe how fucked up all of this made me sound like I was some sort of man whore or some shit. I guess I let the popularity get to my head and the attention.

I walked towards Jisung and placed my hand on his cheek cupping his face softly and running my thumb over his cheek. "I'm sorry Jisung I had no fucking idea. I would have hated me too." "How would you have known? I wanted to stay in your life, stay within the friend group. I didn't want to ruin any chance just because I had feelings for you. Shit like that can usually end up bad and put wedges between people." Jisung looked up at me with his soft brown eyes clearly with the feelings he still has.

I leaned in and gently brushed my lips against his soft and supple. Jiusng immediately leaned into my touch, and I felt his lips move with more eagerness. I pulled him closer to me my hands finding their way to his waist, Jisung wrapped his arms around my neck. "Jisung." I breathed.

I pulled away slightly " Jisung, I don't want you to hate me anymore." "Neither do I. I exhausted myself this time, I also don't want this to affect our relationship or with our friends." Jisung looked down. "Damn, you're so fucking adorable. I'm sorry for everything, I actually realized how much we have in common. You may have hated me, and I always flirted but I also know now how much I always wanted you around."

Jisung crashed his lips against mine pushing pinning me against the wall, his body was so close to mine that not even a piece of paper could get between us. I never took him for being in control but damn I'd be lying if I wasn't turned on right now. I could feel him, he pushed himself closer and my hands travelled down to his ass gripping him tight. His mouth made its way to my neck sucking the skin just below my ear biting down making me let out a small moan.

"Fuck, Jisung." I tangled my hands in his hair pulling him towards me. " Hyunjin... I want you." Jisung breathed against my neck. "You can have me."

I never thought I'd be letting someone else take control.

Jisung can have me any which way he wants.