Don't avoid me

After that night with Felix and Minho, hearing Minho say those words in his sleep kept Felix distracted and not in his right mind. The past few days of their vacation has been awkward to say the least. Felix had tried to keep things cool and calm between them and Minho had noticed the shift in his mood as well as Chan.

Chan tried to ask what was up with Felix, but he always avoided the topic and Chan eventually let it go. Minho had kind of gave him the short version of what happened, and Chan understood the situation. Chan just told Minho to play it cool and act like nothing happened, eventually Felix will come around. He wanted this trip to be full of fun and not depressing.

Jisung and Hyunjin had a hilarious encounter when they woke up the one morning, somehow Jisung ended up on top of Hyunjin after their drunken night and Hyunjin had his arms tightly wrapped around Jisung. Jisung to say the least was flustered and showed his distaste for Hyunjin. Funny enough though Hyunjin threw Jisung on the floor after he called him several mean names.

Five days have passed now, and the boys were gearing up for Christmas eve and Christmas that were only four days away. Considering the cabin was already decorated with Christmas and the tree was up the boys just made it homier with their own stuff they got from town. Felix and Chan had done some grocery shopping as they wanted to have feast and with eight boys in one house, you'll need a lot of food.

Felix was in charge of all the baking for desserts and Chan asked Minho for help with the main dishes and Hyunjin was in charge of side dishes. The rest of the boys were in charge of being calm or trying to keep calm and come up with some games. Changbin made sure he was in charge of alcohol because why not.

Changbin and Seungmin went into town for a little date as they called it, Chan stayed on his laptop working and finding the right dishes to make for the holiday. Hyunjin and Jisung were being very loud in the living room playing games and surprisingly not killing each other and Jeongin was with Chan just enjoying the view of him working away on his laptop.

Minho

After what Chan told me about Felix, I totally understand but at the same time I want to bring him out of his comfort zone. Felix was up in our shared bedroom listening to music and resting, I didn't want to disturb him, but I also want to test him.

I have these feelings and I shouldn't be having them, but my heart is telling me to go for it whereas my mind is saying keep cool and don't do anything stupid.

I walked into the room and Felix must not have heard me because he was unphased by my presence. I grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower. 

Just you wait Lee Felix.

After my shower I dried off and I put all of my clothes on, but my shirt and I dried my hair with the towel while walking out of the bathroom and then throwing my towel to the side. I walked over to the bed and looked over at Felix.

I took in his appearance, his freckles scattered all over his face were like little stars and he was so fucking cute. I could tell whatever he was listening to was keeping him calm and rested as his eyes were tightly closed and unbothered by anything. His slightly messy hair rested on the pillow, and he looked so at peace that I really didn't want to disturb him.

I crawled on the bed just hovering over him waiting for him to acknowledge me, and when he did finally open his eyes, he was so flustered, and it was like he was frozen in place. Our position is similar to the one we were in the other day when we hid behind the door.

"M-minho?" Felix asked quietly. "Lixie." I said back. "W-what are you doing?" "Just taking in the beautiful view beneath me." Reaching up to cup his cheek and letting my thumb graze over his bottom lip.

I can't tell what he is thinking right now but I do know he isn't making any move to push me off of him which I will take. He has been not really avoiding me the past few days but has been keeping his interactions with me at the bare minimum.

"You are so fucking beautiful." I whispered.