Unsettled

All the boys were up and at it and all very hungover in fact. Chan was up before everyone else, and he decided to make breakfast for the 7 hungover idiots. With all the pots and pans and banging around Minho and Felix made their way downstairs first.

"Ugh its way too early for all the noise." Minho groaned. "I can let you all starve ya know." Chan replied. "Mhmm, smells good Channie. Can't wait to eat your breakfast." Felix said.

Minho sat down at the table and Felix sat right down beside him resting his head on his shoulder. Minho intertwined his fingers with Felix's "Lix baby shall we head into town later?" "That sounds nice, it can be like when we all first went into town." Felix replied. "The first time I actually realized how much I liked you." "Min, we should talk about when the trip comes to an end." "I know baby let's just enjoy today okay. Tomorrow we can talk about it, but we will get through it I know we can."

Chan was in the kitchen finishing up while eavesdropping of course, and he knew this was coming but couldn't shake the feeling of something going wrong. Felix mentioned it before when the whole thing between him and Minho happened and seemed genuinely worried. I also know Minho had the idea in the back of his mind ever since he fell for my cousin, needless to say both boys were very worried about what would happen when Felix would leave the country along with me of course.

"Guys you're going to have to talk about it eventually sooner rather that later. We leave the day after tomorrow." Chan said. "I know Chan, just let me have this day with Felix." Minho kissed the top of Felix's head. "I know I was worried, and I still am, but I think we can get through this." Felix replied smiling.

"Hmm something smells good." Jeongin said. "Ugh the smell makes me want to throw up." Jisung groaned holding his stomach. "Aww my little squirrel had a little too much fun last night." Hyunjin chuckled.

The rest of the boys slowly made their way downstairs and into the kitchen, most immediately grabbing coffee. Chan brought breakfast over to the table and Hyunjin helped bring the rest of the stuff over. "So, what's everyone doing today?" Seungmin piped up. "Well, me and Felix are going into town." Minho said.

As far as the rest went no one knew what they had planned for the day, after breakfast Minho and Felix were heading out.

The boys had cleaned up after eating as they told Chan to go clean up and rest, Jeongin mentioned that he didn't get much sleep even though he stays up most hours anyways. After Chan left and the clean-up was done Hyunjin and Jisung just went to the living room to chill and relax. Seungmin and Jeongin decided to also head into town and enjoy the rest of the time they have left which left Changbin by himself. Changbin was kind of weird after the whole dare night thing seeing his boyfriend make out with Jeongin and then being seduced and turned on by Chan made him feel uneasy. 

Changbin had been quiet not like his usual loud self and no one wanted to mention anything, everyone wanted their last time here to be spent peaceful, so no one brought up anything. Even though they all were overly comfortable with each other Changbin seemed the most bothered by it.