What's wrong with me?

Hyunjin had left Minho to himself after mentioning he had to try and talk to Felix and Hyunjin knew that it wasn't going to be easy for Minho.

After leaving Minho Hyunjin went to his own room and texted Jisung  to come up and be with him. He didn't know what the rest of the day would become but it wasn't looking very promising. Hyunjin just wanted to be with Jisung right now as he was feeling down due to his best friend Minho.

Hyunjin and Minho were basically like brothers and family and knowing first hand what Minho went through hurt him because he hated seeing his best friend being broken down and feeling small.

Hyunjin had spaced out when Jisung entered the room and it took Jisung about three times of calling his name to even get his attention. "You, okay?" Asked Jisung. "Oh, um yeah...." Hyunjin replied. "You're clearly not okay. How is Minho?" "He's hurting and he thinks he's at fault. Felix assumed Minho was using him for sex." "Oh, shit really?"

Jisung noticed Hyunjin was not with it at all right now and even though they had just finally started something up he was worried but didn't want to overstep.

"Felix didn't mean what he said but at the same time he has no clue about Minho and his past relationship. So, hearing those words made Minho remember all over again the shit he was put through. I'm sorry I can't tell you more but just know it was bad." Hyunjin explained.

It seemed like time was going by very slowly and the room filled up with silence, Jisung pulled Hyunjin into his arms laying down on the bed. He tried his best to wrap his arms around him even though it was a struggle he wasn't as tall or had long limbs like Hyunjin. Hyunjin buried his face into Jisung's chest letting himself get engulfed in Jisung's arms.

"I just hate to see him this way, last time he was like this it took him months to recover. It could have been a lot worse; I just hope Felix can hear Minho out and Minho can take the time to explain things." Hyunjin mumbled. "I'm sorry Jinnie, I wish I could do something to help but I know this is a you and Minho thing. I don't like seeing you this way, I'm so use to your cocky funny self-full of laughter and smiles with a little sarcasm on the side." Jisung said rubbing circles on Hyunjin's back trying to soothe him.

Hyunjin cracked a small smile with his face buried in Jisung's chest.

Chan had left Felix to himself in hopes of finding the courage to go and talk to Minho. Felix was hurt but he knows he had hurt Minho the most assuming something that wasn't even true just because he felt insecure.

Felix didn't know where Minho would be, but he started with their shared bedroom seeing as that was a safe option. Going in there though would be difficult not knowing how to act or what to say.

Chan mentioned a few things to Felix about Minho's past being as vague as possible but catching on to know just enough.

Minho was pretty much used and abused in his past relationship.

Felix didn't know how to respond to that and instantly felt bad for what he accused Minho for. As knew as this all was to Felix, he shouldn't have assumed anything just because he felt insecure. He knew Minho was a good guy and would do anything for him, but he couldn't bring himself to think that he could get into an actual relationship. Felix knew he was going back home sooner or later, and his own last relationship was a mess.

Just not as bad.

He thought of the idea that all along he was into guys and that's why his relationships always failed. Why feel the need to cheat though? He always thought he wasn't good enough for his ex like there was something wrong with him like he wasn't boyfriend material.

"You're boring. Why can't we go out and have fun?"

"My friends want to go out... but they don't want you to go."

"You're not even good in bed... do you expect me to do all the work?"

"Cover your freckles up when we go out in public."

These were the things Felix heard almost every day and he tried not to show how much it hurt him. He was relieved when she wanted to break up with him and he didn't show an ounce of sadness. His ex was surprised that he didn't beg her to stay or anything he just smiled and walked away.

Felix felt relieved but at the same time he wondered what was wrong with him.

All my relationships failed. Felix thought to himself.

After that he struggled with himself and who he was. He didn't know that this trip and meeting Minho would make him realize he was actually gay.

Minho showed him who he was.

I'm falling for Lee Minho. Were the last words he thought before he opened to door to the bedroom and seeing him waiting, his eyes slightly red and puffy.

His whole being looked as if it was being torn apart and Felix had never felt more ashamed than he did now knowing he was the cause of this.