The children

The first night was definitely an interesting night for the boys especially for a few of them, the others on the hand had their own fun and it did not go unnoticed.

"So, daddy Chan have fun last night?" Changbin smirked. "Oh, please like you're any different?" Chan rolled is his eyes. "At least I don't like being called daddy." "Yeah, well Binnie at least I'm not a bottom." Chan ducked as Changbin threw his shoe at him.

Jisung came down the stairs and to say he was angry was an understatement, he wasn't a morning person, but this was way different. "Chan I'm going to fucking kill you!" "Aw did little squirrel not get enough sleep." Chan grinned. "What on earth made you think to put me in a room with Hwang Hyunjin?" "Did something happen between you two?" "You better sleep with one eye open."

One by one all the boys were downstairs and waiting for their breakfast where Felix was hard at work with Chan. "So, cousin how was your night?" Chan asked. "If you're asking if anything happened between us then nothing did." Felix looked over at Chan. "At least do something fun... I didn't put you guys together so you would be boring."

Minho and Hyunjin were sitting together in the living room waiting for breakfast to be done and Minho could tell Hyunjin was pleased with his roommate but Jisung on the other hand wouldn't stop giving him daggers. "So Jinnie how's it going with your long-time crush?" Minho asked smiling. "Oh, by the end of this trip he won't hate me anymore." Hyunjin smirked.

Chan

Everyone was enjoying breakfast and it was kind of peaceful for a change but that soon would change when everyone had their fill of food and were energized. This trip is going to be so much fun, and I can't wait to see what the outcome is after this trip.

"Okay guys I give you all an hour to get ready then we are all going into town to enjoy the sights and get in the Christmas spirit!" I yelled excitedly. I watched as everyone groaned and moaned but they went upstairs anyways.

I was already good to go as I got ready after breakfast and now, I just wait for the children. After a while I started up the van so it wouldn't be fucking cold as all hell. Hyunjin on the other hand will have to start his own car.

"Channie! How do I look?" Jeongin yelled coming down the stairs looking as happy as could be.

"Aw you look so fucking adorable my little fox." I smiled at him. "Mhmm just for you Channie." Jeongin grinned wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Ugh you two aren't even dating but act like it." Changbin groaned looking at the two. "Well, just because we are all touchy feely doesn't mean we have to be dating." Chan said. "Well last night said otherwise." "Binnie! Leave my Channie alone we are fine just the way we are. Right Channie?" Jeongin kissed me on the cheek, and I wrapped my arms around his waist bringing him closer to me. "Exactly my little fox." I smiled at the cute boy in my arms.

I watched Changbin walk away while he rolled his eyes and mumbled something under his breath, and I just ignored it. I do like Jeongin and he is young so innocent I mean when he's not underneath me. When I ask him to be my boyfriend, I want to mean it and I want him to be completely for it and all comfortable with it. He's so cute and lovable and no one is going to hurt one hair on his head.