brance- let me love you

Bruce was annoying when he drank. He was sloppy, clingy, and talked too fucking much.

Vance had no problem with him being clingy, but everything else was fucking annoying.

"Vance, I miss you," Bruce says as he sits next to Vance. Turning in the chair so he could look at him.

"You went to the bathroom," Vance chuckles.

"Doesn't fucking matter," Bruce says opening another beer.

Vance just rolled his eyes. "You're not done yet?"

"Nope," Bruce says, popping the 'p'.

"Yeah okay," Vance says rolling his eyes.

"You know, you're beautiful V," Bruce says staring at Vance's face.

"Shut up Bruce," Vance says rolling his eyes, trying not to blush.

"Seriously Vance. You're gorgeous baby," Bruce says glaring intensely at Vance. Analysing all of Vance's features.

"Shut up with the queer shit Yamada " Vance replies, trying not to show that what Bruce said had an affect on him.

"Vance, shut up and let me love you," Bruce says as he takes another drink of his beer.

"Fuck off Bruce," Vance turns away from Bruce, trying not to let the blush that was spreading across his face show.

"Are you blushing? Is the Vance Hopper blushing," Bruce says scooting closer to Vance. Bruce reaches out to touch Vance's face and Vance just rolls his eyes again.

"Fuck off."

"I think I'll stay right here," Bruce smiles as Vance turns to look back at him. "Oh my God Vance."

"What," Vance replies, concerned as to why Bruce sounded so distraught.

"Your eyes are so pretty. They're so blue it's fucking crazy," Bruce exclaimed.

"Don't fucking call me pretty."

"Why not V? You're literally the prettiest boy I've ever seen."

"That's so fucking gay."

"Vance you're gay," Bruce says like Vance didn't already know. "Very gay. V you're a bottom. Did you forget?"

"Yamada I'm going to sock the shit out of you," Vance says as his cheeks tint a deeper shade of pink. He was practically red.

"You wouldn't dare," Bruce gasps.

"Bruce shut the fuck up."

"Why Vance? You don't wanna hear about how fucking gorgeous you are? So fucking sexy Vanc-"

"Okay we're gonna go home," Vance stands up and Bruce does too.

"Bye everyone. I'm gonna go and fuck-"

"Have a nice night," Vance pulls Bruce towards the door and tries to ignore the laughs he heard. "Never letting you drink again."

"You're no fun."