rinney- all over him

"I'll have cinnamon toast and he'll have banana pancakes." Finney said to the waitress flashing that bright smile that always drove Robin insane. Why did the kid have to be so god damn irresistible all the time?

"Okay, I'll be right back." She said flipping her hair before taking the menus from Finney, making sure to brush his hand.

As she walked away she turned back to smirk at the dirty blonde. But Finney wasn't paying attention, he was too busy staring at Robin, who definitely had noticed and was clenching his hands in fists.

Finney tried engaging the older boy in conversation while they waited for their food but Robin was too distracted and grumpy to participate. Noticing how preoccupied his boyfriend was, Finney leaned forward, grabbing his hands which were still balled in anger.

"Hey, big guy? Earth to Rob!" He said loudly.

"What?" Robin barked out and Finney's face fell.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked in a small voice, rubbing his thumbs over the smaller boy's knuckles soothingly.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No." Robin said, he sighed and ran a hand over his face before meeting Finney's puppy dog eyes and giving him a small smile.

"I..it's just..didn't you notice..the waitress..the way she was, you know." He finished lamely.

"No. I don't know. What was wrong with her?" Finney's face scrunched up in confusion.

"She was all over you. Fuck, I'm surprised she didn't start ripping off your clothes right here." Robin said bitterly.

"Awwww Rob, are you jealous?" Finney asked with a devilish grin.

"Fuck off." Robin said defensively. At that moment the waitress came back with their plates in hand all smiles as she set them down.

"Will that be all?" She asked eyeing Finney up and down.

"Yeah, that's all." Finney said, not even looking at her, then he surged forward to crush his lips against Robin's. Robin's eyebrows shot up in surprise but he grabbed the back of Finney's head pulling him closer and shoved his tongue in the younger boys mouth.

The waitress took the hint and walked away, obviously disappointed.

Finney pulled back and picked up his fork to start eating his food, acting like nothing had happened. But Robin just sat there and beamed at his boyfriend.

"Idiot." Finney said through a mouth full of cinnamon toast.

"Hey can you really blame me?" Robin asked looking the younger boy up and down suggestively causing Finney to roll his eyes but then he smirked.

"It's actually kind of adorable that you're jealous." Finney said.

It was Robin's turn to roll his eyes this time.