rinney- swollen feet (4)

"My feet are killing me." Finney groans as he walks into the house after a day of baby shopping in town with his sister Gwen.

Robin looks up at him from his spot on the couch and winces when he sees how swollen Finney's feet look when the younger boy slips off his shoes. "Come here babe." He says, standing up and patting the couch for Finney to sit down.

The younger boy gingerly lowers himself on the couch, Robin placing a cushion behind his back to make sure he's comfortable. The older man then sits on the other end of the couch, laying Finney's long legs on the middle cushion and resting his painfully swollen feet in his lap. He gives Finney a small smile as he takes off his socks and starts massaging his feet.

"You always take such good care of me Rob. Gonna be the best Dad ever." Finney moans as Robin digs his thumb into a particularly sore spot.

Robin chuckles lightly. "It's the least I can do baby, you deserve it so much." He smiles when he sees Finney has closed his eyes contentedly and starts massaging up his husband's ankles and calves. "How was your day darling?"

Finney hums as he opens his eyes, resting both of his hands on his now rather sizeable bump. "It was nice, it had been a while since I'd been shopping with Gwen. We got lots of cute things for the baby."

"Good, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself love." Robin says with a fond smile.