rinney- my boyfriend

thank you for 45k views and 900 votes🤍🤍

Finney was out with some of his work friends drinking, they were celebrating Sue's birthday.

Finney was downing shots, but he felt a part of him missing, Robin wasn't big on social gatherings and Finney understood that, he just wished Robin would show up.

Robin promised to pick Finney up from the club when the night was over but when Robin didn't get a text he got worried. Robin grabbed his jacket and started his old truck as he drove to the club with a look of worry on his face.

When Robin walked into the club he was annoyed by all the bright lights, but he easily spotted Finney's dirty blonde hair bobbing about with his group of work friends.

Robin could tell Finney wasn't ready to go home yet so he sat down at the bar and watched him from afar, when suddenly Finney turned and made direct eye contact with Robin.

Robin waved Finney down and when he saw him walking his way alone he was relieved.

Finney awkwardly took a seat next to Robin, "come here often?"

Robin laughed as he brushed off what Finney said as a joke. Finney hiccupped before speaking again "Not much of a talker huh?"

Robin raised a brow as he looked over at Finney whos eyes were glossed over and his face was flushed, "holy shit you're really drunk."

Finney giggled, "You're cute! Got a boyfriend?"

Robin smirked, "yeah I do, and he's amazing."

Finney looked shocked, a bit hurt too, "what's so great about him huh?"

Robin realized just how drunk Finney actually was but before he could respond Finney was already standing up with tears in his eyes.

"I knew you were too good to be true" Finney sniffled as he wiped a tear and walked back to his coworkers who were looking over at Robin with a look of confusion.

Robin looked over at Finney's coworkers and threw his hands up in confusion before jumping off the barstool to make his way over there.

Sue rubbed Finney's shoulder, "Honey, what's wrong?"

"That hot guy has a boyfriend" Finney cried out with his head on her shoulder as he pointed to where Robin was sitting without looking.

"Honey, that guy is your boyfriend" Sue laughed as she realized that Finney was a bit out of it.

When Finney looked up, Robin was standing there in front of him smiling.
Finney smiled back before speaking over excitedly "You're my boyfriend?"

Robin smirked, "yeah, let's go home your royal drunkness."

Finney waved goodbye to his friends as Robin helped him walk to the car Finney was looking at Robin with puppy dog eyes, which caused Robin to blush a little.

"Whats with you Blake?"

Finmey smiled as he kissed Robin's cheek and slowly got into the car, "you're my boyfriend" Finney giggled as Robin smirked and shut the door.