brance- pinky swear?

Vance and Bruce were plastered. Laughing at the noise their shoes made against the sidewalk, singing dramatic 90's ballads, would wake up with a skull-splitting headache, plastered.

They didn't have time to dwell on the consequences. Right then, at that moment, they were happy, content, celebrating . Vance Hopper and Bruce Yamada were engaged, soon to be wed. Nothing that life could throw at them would deter their happiness.

"Fuckin love you" Vance half-slurred his lips almost missing his fiance's in the heat of the moment.

"Mmm" Bruce hummed against his skin, mouth travelled south. He sloppily sucked against the hot flushed skin of Vance's neck and down his shoulder. "God I missed this, you "

"Oh yeah, tough guy?" Vance pushed Bruce off of him with a wiggle of his eyebrows. A cocky smirk across his lip.

It felt surreal. That time the night before Bruce wasn't even sure he would ever see Vance again but now, he stood in front of him. Half dropped eyes, kiss-swollen lips and well, his.

Bruce could have just stood there the entire night staring at him, completely overwhelming his senses in all things Vance. As much as he wanted that to be an option, Vance's hungry eyes stared up at him expecting some sort of response.

"Like hell" Bruce was quick to peak his lips. The kiss was quick to deepen, the two migrating to the couch as one. Hand movements were sloppy and feverish, trying to grab at any part of one another they could.

Bruce pulled away, Vance's neck strained to chase his lips. "Promise me we'll never be apart for that long again"

The soft sincerity of Bruce's voice was almost enough to sober Vance up. He searched the brunettes's eyes.

"Yeah man, promise" His hand met Bruce's cheek with a gentle stroke, pulling him down for another soft kiss.

They pulled away again, Bruce adjusting himself to be able to stay hovering with one hand only. He stuck his left hand in Vance's face, extending out a pinky.

Vance couldn't help but snort. "You want me to pinky swear like some twelve-year-old chick?"

"Vance c'mon please?"

Vance found himself searching those same brown eyes again before he extended his own pinky out, linking their appendages. He pulled their interlocked hands down to his lips. A kiss to seal the deal.

"Thanks" Bruce's dopey smile was enough to make Vance's heart flip. He knew that he was going to do whatever Bruce asked of him, no matter how ridiculous.

Their lips drew back together like magnets, both hellbent on keeping that promise.