rinney- all bullshit

Throughout the 1 month course of Finney and Robin's relationship, Finney has learned that Robin is a very clingy boyfriend. He always wants to cuddle when he gets home from work, watch a movie, lay in Finneg's lap, even the first time they had sex Robin demanded that if he was being handcuffed Finney was obligated to not let go of him the whole time, keep constant physical contact.

All this shit is way heightened when Robin is drunk, with mascara running down his face and a huge beer stain on Finney's favorite Metallica shirt.

Finney didn't necessarily get mad at Robin when it happened, he may have raised his voice a little, but he figured it was fine. I mean, sure Finney took care of Robin all the time but he wasn't the most emotional guy, Finney figured Robin would fix him with a pout and they would move on and continue partying.

That did not happen.

Instead, Finney finds himself in the bathroom with a very sad looking Robin sitting on the toilet seat, crying to Finney about how he's bullshit and their relationship is bullshit and basically just an irrational use of the word bullshit that Finney doesn't understand the reason behind, but regardless, he's trying everything to make Robin feel better, starting with one hand buried in Robin's hair, scratching at his scalp just the way he likes it while he cleans the remaining makeup off of Robin's face.

A high pitched whine snapped Finney out of his head, focusing his attention back on the squirming boy in front of him.

"Shh baby, it's okay my sweetheart, you're okay we're almost done." Finney soothed.
"Finn, I'm s-sorry. Please don't be angry at me. I-I'm b-bullshit.. it's all b-bullshit." Robin hiccuped, moving away from Finney's gentle touch and throwing his head in his hands.

Finney sighed, placing the wash cloth down and moving his hands out of Robin's hair to get two fingers under his chin, lifting it slightly.

Finney smiled at the sight of his pretty boy, still so gorgeous even when he's cried all of his makeup right off.

"Beautiful, gorgeous, wonderful my Robbie." Finney marveled, placing a tiny kiss to Robin's forehead.

Robin smiled a little, cheeks flushing pink, appearing as if fairy dust has been sprinkled all over them.

Finney smiled back.

"That's what I like to see, my sweet baby. Is it okay if I finish cleaning up your face? I promise it's almost over, you've just got a little bit of lipgloss left." Finney assured the younger boy, emphasizing his point by rubbing his thumb on Finney's lip.

He wasn't surprised when his boyfriend decided to swallow the digit whole, closing his eyes and sighing, relishing in the feeling of something else to focus on.
Finney chuckled, pulling his finger out of Robin's mouth.

Robin made a noise of protest, staring at the older boy with pleading eyes.

"Just a second my love, and then you can have whatever you want."

Finney wiped the remaining gloss off as fast as possible, giving Robin a peck on the lips before carrying him over to the bed, Finney loved seeing Robin in his room, or anywhere in his house really. It reminded him that Robin was real, that he wasn't just imagining such an incredible thing.

That he really did have the prettiest boy in Denver sprawled out on his sheets right now, making grabby hands at him.
Finney grinned at the boy below him, caving and laying down next to Robin, pulling the boy into his arms, flipping Robin so his stomach was on Finney's, slowly rocking them side to side.
Robin let out a pleased hum, nuzzling into Finney's neck.

Finney pet Robin's hair, laying tiny little kisses wherever he could reach.

"You did amazing today my baby, so brave for me. I'm so sorry I yelled at you, you didn't deserve that. You're perfect sweetheart, you're gonna be just fine." Finney assuaged.

"S'okay. I'm sorry too, for the bullshit." Robin slurred, and Finney could feel his mouth moving, the heat of his tongue making Finney shiver.

"That's okay baby, we'll talk about what's got you so upset tomorrow, okay? It's gonna be okay."

Robin nodded, his eyes feeling heavy.

"Close your eyes gorgeous, get some sleep. I'm not going anywhere."

So that's exactly what Robin did.