rinney- highschool sweethearts

Robin Arellano was a shit talking, smart mouthing, tough son of a bitch sophomore in high school.

He spent most of his time cutting class and smoking across the street off campus with his small group of friends.

His friends were a lot like him, they were the people nobody wanted to mess with, but it didn't stop them from teasing Robin about Finney Blake.

You see, Finney Blake was an underclassman with dirty blonde hair and freckles. He was really into ROTC and being in the military in the future, he was very school driven which made him an easy target for Robin's group.

However, the main reason Robin's friends had to tease Finney was the fact that Finney had an obvious crush on Robin.
You see, Finney was best friends with Robin's sister, Molly. Finney was over at their house a lot and over time Finney realized just how hot Robin was.

Sometimes Robin and Finney flirted when Robin's friends werent around, they had even kissed once but it was nothing serious and Molly didn't know that anything had ever happened between them.

Finney thought he was keeping everything on the down low but he was caught by one of Robin's friends checking out Robin's body and ever since then, things had been awkward.

One day at lunch Finney headed across the street with Molly to get some cigarettes from Robin, Finney didn't want to go but he figured it would be more obvious if he stayed behind.

The pair walked up to Robin and his friends, when Robin eyed Ian up and down and smirked "Hey Rob" Finney mumbled as he shuffled awkwardly where he stood.

"Sup Blake?"

Molly got a cigarette from Robin and turned toward Finney so they could leave, Finney felt relieved especially because what do you say to "Sup?"

Molly and Finney were a few steps away from the group when Molly nudged Finney with her elbow "don't be so awkward" she teased.

Finney turned red in the face as he knew that he was in fact, awkward.

As Finney walked away, Robin's friends turned to him and laughed.

"Hey Rob" one of the boys mocked in a high pitch voice.

"Leave the kid alone" Robin said defensively and rolled his eyes, lighting another cigarette.

"Sorry didn't mean to insult your girlfriend" another friend teased.

-later that night-

It was a Friday night which mean Finney would be over at the Arellano household, he normally spent the night when there dad was locked up which was 99% of the time.

Molly was making pizza rolls for everyone when she handed Finney a plate, "take this to Robin and his posse of dickheads please?"

Finney looked slightly annoyed, "do I have to?"

"Just go" Molly shooed Finney off as she opened the oven to get more food out.